Social Hour for PDX investors and those with a growth mindset

Social Hour for PDX investors and those with a growth mindset

When:

Where:Produce Row Cafe, 204 SE Oak St Portland, Oregon 97214

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 38 votes

Hello Everyone! 

 All are welcome to hang out, have a beer, talk about books, habits, goals, self-development, market trends and all those things that average human beings are sick of you talking about!   Naturally, this is a Real Estate focused group, but it is glaringly apparent that to master Real Estate you need to master your self and to become a part of a community of support, engagement, trust, and people you enjoy spending time with! 

“What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously. But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured.”-- Kurt Vonnegut

0Reply
17 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    Hello!

    My name is Kaela and I just passed my OR real estate licensure test. I would love to come down and learn different sides of the industry since investing is one of my end goals in this career path. Can't wait to meet all of you!

  • Rental Property Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I am incredibly interested to see the turn out!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    Last Month was a lot of fun.  There were five of us, but it was a diverse bunch: "home inspector/flipper",  City "permit officer /buy and hold," an out of state person just joining us for dinner and me a "realtor/buy and hold."  My hard money guy said he may join us and it looks like @Kaela Meehan a"realtor/investor".  Last time none of the RSVD people showed and all the people that showed didn't RSVP, lol.  I would love to have a property manager there!! @Daniil Fasahov. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    I'd love to attend this, but my 10 to 7 shifts on Thursdays have got me locked down!  If possible to do Tuesdays after 5PM or Friday after 4PM I'd be happy to join the next gathering and stir some conversation about what everyone's doing in the Vancouver/PDX market.

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    @JoeTran currently I have committed to every Thursday at the same location to create consistency and to streamline my personal accountability.  However, feel free to shoot me a text if you have time after work to see if people are still there! 541-968-5193....that being said I would be down to do it another night!  Maybe we could do a Vancouver meetup sometime.  I am not an agent or an investor over there but I would love to learn more and network on the other side of the Columbia, it's not like it is far away! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Portland, OR · Member since 2019 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Hey all! I’m David and would like to join too! I’m a pharmacist and a rental property investor hoping to get into multifamily investing in the near future. See you all soon!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2015 · 48 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    See you soon @DavidYoon !  Shoud be a good showing!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.