Fort Knox Area Real Estate Investors Meetup

Fort Knox Area Real Estate Investors Meetup

When:

Where:RE/MAX Office, 100 Chase Way Elizabethtown , Kentucky 42701

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2018 · 212 posts · 182 votes

Come join us for our second real estate investing meetup!

Anyone who lives in the Fort Knox, Elizabethtown, Radcliff, Vine Grove, Brandenburg, Hardin County, Meade County, and surrounding areas is invited to join us at the RE/MAX office by IHOP in E-town on Saturday August 10th at 12 noon.

Dress casual, being a friend, and come join us as we welcome newcomers, talk about investing, and discover how we can support one another. Additionally, this month there will be a presentation on the auction process. 

If you have any questions please contact @Oliver Perry at (757) 778-4965. 

No products or services will be pitched, there is no sponsor for the event, and there is no cost to attend.

We look forward to seeing you there!

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Hardin County, KY · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 16 votes
7y

Dang! I will not be able to make this one either due to other commitments. I will reachout to each of you individually (those I haven't met or spoken with yet) to introduce myself and see if we can connect otherwise. Have a great meeting, people!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Allan Bishop Jr.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2018 · 212 posts · 182 votes
    7y
  • Hardin County, KY · Member since 2019 · 53 posts · 16 votes
    7y

    Dang! I will not be able to make this one either due to other commitments. I will reachout to each of you individually (those I haven't met or spoken with yet) to introduce myself and see if we can connect otherwise. Have a great meeting, people!

  • Elizabethtown KY · Member since 2019 · 23 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    I'm not 100% sure I can make it either. @Allan Bishop Jr. has my phone number, or any of you can reach out via DM. Hoping after school gets going work will slow down and I can get to more of these meetings. Looking forward to networking with all of you.

    And a big thanks to @Allan Bishop Jr. for taking the reigns on this. 

  • Radcliff, KY · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    I will do my best to be there.  I work that day but if I'm available I will show up.  

    Thanks Allen Bishop Jr. 

  • Allan Bishop Jr.Pro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Harker Heights, TX · Member since 2018 · 212 posts · 182 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Looks like I will not make it today. My son's football try outs is running long.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.