Beers And Deals - San Diego Real Estate Networking

Beers And Deals - San Diego Real Estate Networking

When:

Where:2816 Historic Decatur Rd San Diego, California 92106

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

New to Real Estate · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 101 posts · 78 votes

Hi All!


Please join us for a couple of drinks and a chance to meet and greet with other Real Estate Investors.

This event is not sponsored by anyone, and there will be no presentations. Simply come to meet and greet other real estate investors and real estate professionals from San Diego. Everyone is welcome.

If you are having trouble locating us, feel free to call/text me at 858-882-7705

Location: Stone Brewery - Liberty Station

Address: 2816 Historic Decatur Rd, San Diego, CA 92106

7Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 17 votes
7y

I should be able to attend this one. See you then Olena. 

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    Ah this one would be perfect for me but it’s the day after I leave town. 

    Have fun!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Thank you for organizing this meet and greet.

  • Contractor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    I should be able to attend this one. See you then Olena. 

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 10 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    I won't be able to make it. I hope to be at the next one.

  • Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    This will be my first event. Looking forward to meeting everyone! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Encinitas, CA · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Count me in, I'll invite others. - Adam

  • Specialist · San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    7y

    I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Mira Mesa, CA · Member since 2014 · 218 posts · 49 votes
    7y

    I'll try and make this one. 

  • San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I look forward to meeting everyone and coming to my first event.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2016 · 98 posts · 27 votes
    7y

    Oh!  I so want to come!  Next time!  Would love to make new connections!

  • Rental Property Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 15 votes
    7y

    Wish I can make it to this one. I’ll make sure to do so on the next.

    Would love to meet all the local RE investors in the SD area!

  • Real Estate Agent · Temecula, CA · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    I know it's a bit early but will the next one be at Stone Brewery in Escondido, CA? 

    It is close to my work and would be interested in attending ;-).

    David

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.