The BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing Summit Schedule is Out!

The BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing Summit Schedule is Out!

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

We've just completed the schedule for the BiggerPockets REI Summit, but do keep in mind that the session times are subject to change. We will soon also be posting floorplans for the event as well as other "activities" to help you plan your experience.

Just go to the "Conference" dropdown on the Summit website to find the link (below) and other important speaker/session info.

BiggerPockets REI Summit Schedule

If you've been waiting to reserve your spot at the event, there's just over a month to go --> Register Now!

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
14y

I agree with Jon! Wow! I have to say I think Josh did a fantastic job of mixing up both days and also with having to figure out two seminars at the same time, each that would most likely have a different clientele. In looking through the speakers especially on the first day it seems like each hour has a speaker whose subject would be oriented toward a person not as experienced in real estate while the other subject seems more oriented toward a more experienced person. Again, great job!

Josh – my only concern is you keep teasing about having another announcement and I'm afraid you're going to put Donald Trump in my same timeframe for Saturday morning! If so, I'm going to his. Rich

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    14y

    Looks like a fantastic schedule Josh, kudos to all your hard and dedicated work efforts on this project!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Payson, AZ · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    I knew it, I knew it I knew it!

    You knew who my top 3 were so I'm extremely grateful. However, you're still getting a kick in the shins for scheduling Jon and John at the same time.

    Don't get pissed at me when I sneak in a recording device into one room while I attend the other room. Just sayin...

  • Landlord · Seattle, WA · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    14y

    Looks like an amazing line up and we already know there will be some experienced investors to present them.

    Can't wait for next year's event.

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2009 · 60 posts · 7 votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Nick J.:
    I knew it, I knew it I knew it!

    You knew who my top 3 were so I'm extremely grateful. However, you're still getting a kick in the shins for scheduling Jon and John at the same time.

    Don't get pissed at me when I sneak in a recording device into one room while I attend the other room. Just sayin...

    Will be willing to pay top dollas for those recordings, just saying.. ;)

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 242 posts · 61 votes
    14y

    The line up looks great I can't wait. Friday is going to be a long day, but it will be worth it.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Wow, you've even got a smart phone schedule. Thanks Josh.

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    I agree with Jon! Wow! I have to say I think Josh did a fantastic job of mixing up both days and also with having to figure out two seminars at the same time, each that would most likely have a different clientele. In looking through the speakers especially on the first day it seems like each hour has a speaker whose subject would be oriented toward a person not as experienced in real estate while the other subject seems more oriented toward a more experienced person. Again, great job!

    Josh – my only concern is you keep teasing about having another announcement and I'm afraid you're going to put Donald Trump in my same timeframe for Saturday morning! If so, I'm going to his. Rich

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Thanks guys. This has been very tough and I wanted to try and mix things up. It isn't perfect, but it is going to be a great event. As for the tease, Rich Weese, I don't think we're going to be introducing anyone like Trump, though if you've got a connection . . .

  • Real Estate Investor · the villages, FL · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    That is a relief!

  • Will BarnardPro Member
    Moderator
    Developer · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2008 · 15k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    14y
    Originally posted by Joshua Dorkin:
    Thanks guys. This has been very tough and I wanted to try and mix things up. It isn't perfect, but it is going to be a great event. As for the tease, Rich Weese, I don't think we're going to be introducing anyone like Trump, though if you've got a connection . . .
    Don't be so sure about that Josh, I have been pulling all the strings I control and just may have a wonderful surprise for all who join this awesome event!
    Don't worry Rich, if he can make the appearence, I promise I will have him join during my timeframe, not yours! :)
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2008 · 557 posts · 70 votes
    14y

    That looks like one awesome line up. I am looking forward to it!

  • Real Estate Investor · Riverview, FL · Member since 2011 · 100 posts · 33 votes
    14y

    Joshua Dorkin : This looks like an amazing 2-days with an incredible "learning" line-up. I would love to attend the session but have a previous engagement elsewhere. (Next year I will plan a little better). Is there any consideration to package the material presented and make it available to the no-shows at a premium?

    Mike P.

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    14y

    Michael Power - We're talking about it. If we put something out, we'll certainly let everyone know.

    Sorry you can't make it.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.