Santa Clarita OOS REI MEET-UP (April)

Santa Clarita OOS REI MEET-UP (April)

When:

Where:Augusta Financial building | 3rd floor | Suite 350, 25129 The Old Road Santa Clarita, California 91381

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2017 · 90 posts · 18 votes

Looking forward to our meet up on Tuesday, April 9!

Fyi... future meet up dates are:

- May 14

- June 11

- August 13

- September 10

- October 8

- November 12

- December 10

*all at the same location 

0Reply
34 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Richard Bull I am interested in joining the next meetup. I live in Valencia and invest in Jacksonville Florida. 

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Hey @Chris Lord, I don't believe the meetup is going anymore. Let me call Richard and see what's going on. How are you liking Jasksonville for rentals?

  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Sinatra So far so good. I have a great agent who is also my property manager so that works out real well. Let me know what you hear about the meetup and feel free to reach out anytime. Thanks

  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Chris Lord That is awesome man! I wish I could get my agent to manage properties for me in indy, he would be great at it if he did. 

    Will do, he didn't answer so I shot him a text and waiting to hear back. 

    Same to you, I'm always available to talk investing. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y
  • Joshua SinatraPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Santa Clarita, CA · Member since 2014 · 81 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    @Chris Lord I just spoke to Richard, looks like to meetings are off until further notice. Weren't too many people coming to them. We are looking to set up another group though pooling money to buy bigger multi family properties. I can let you know the details on it if you would like when we get to going on that. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Sinatra Yeah let me know for sure. I wasn't really looking for large meetups anyhow. More just wanting to connect with a few like minded investors to exchange ideas and possibly work on joint projects. Currently looking for another SFH or multi Family in Jacksonville as we speak but wouldn't be opposed to hearing you out on the larger multi properties. Jacksonville prices have gone up alot and good deals are getting scarce lot's of competition out there right now.

  • Rental Property Investor · Valencia, CA · Member since 2017 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    7y

    @Joshua Sinatra just noticed your meetings were at Augusta Financial my uncle worked there before he passed away a few years ago. Bad car accident.



  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 148 posts · 127 votes
    7y

    @Richard Bull I realize I am replying to an old post and gather from the replies that your Meetups aren't going anymore. If you or anyone on this thread decide to put a Meetup together for OOS investors, please message me. I invest in C class Indianapolis SFR's and would love to get together with like minded people to swap stories, advice and recommendations. I am in WLA.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.