Tour our FLIP! Network with us at our Goose Creek property tour.

Tour our FLIP! Network with us at our Goose Creek property tour.

When:

Where:205 Ellen St Goose Creek, South Carolina 29445

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Flipper/Rehabber · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 50 votes

Saturday April 13th, our investing team will be showcasing one of our new Goose Creek flips. This is your chance to meet with local real estate investors, learn from the pros who have done countless deals and remodels. Network with other entrepreneurs and business owners.
We will be discussing the acquisition strategy, rehab budget, and cash flow profits on this deal.

>>> You MUST register through the link below to hold your seat! <<<
www.rei-nation.com/property-tour-form

0Reply
14 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kurt PhillipsPro Member
    Realtor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2017 · 163 posts · 120 votes
    7y

    @Stephen Richerson do you meet monthly or was this a one time event?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    @Kurt Phillips we meet monthly at tours and networking mixers we host, and or members meet online once a week. New to the area?

  • Kurt PhillipsPro Member
    Realtor · Lancaster, OH · Member since 2017 · 163 posts · 120 votes
    7y

    @Stephen Richerson I live and invest in Ohio but am looking to possibly relocate to S.C. in the next few years.  My family and I will be visiting the Charleston area in May and I would like to hit some meet ups while I'm there and do some networking with local investors.

  • Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    What's your price point going to be, I'll help you get it sold. Has it hit the MLS as of yet?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    Not yet on the market.  This is deal belongs to another investor in our network so I don't recall the estimated list price.  They will like go with a flat fee or discount agency.  

  • Realtor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 51 votes
    7y

    I understand, I just have a gaggle of buyers waiting for anything under 225k in Goose Creek, can you update me when it's about to go live?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Nationwide · Member since 2015 · 64 posts · 50 votes
    7y

    Yes I will.  We might even have another tour there once the work is finished.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.