PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo! April 25-27

PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo! April 25-27

This event is brought to you by:Fixated Funding LLC

When:

Where:Hyatt Regency Downtown Seattle, 808 Howell Street Seattle Seattle, Washington 98101

Cost:$300

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Tarl YarberPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes

Hey all you badass investors! 

Join us for the 3rd Annual PNW Big Badass Real Estate Wealth Expo 2019!

When: April 25-27th

Where: Hyatt Regency Downtown Seattle WA

This is the ONLY Real Estate investor conference and expo in the entire Pacific Northwest.  This is your once a year chance in the PNW to meet over 750+ investors and real estate professionals, explore over 70+ exhibitors, and learn from over 40+ speakers and panels.  

Last year was INSANE, we sold out!  

FULL DETAILS HERE: www.PNWRealEstateExpo.com 

  • 40+ Speakers and panels - be actually kicking *** in real estate, no guru crap
  • 70+ vendors and exhibitors - picked to help you with YOUR business
  • 750+ Investors and RE Professionals - network with some of the best in the industry
  • Cocktail parties! - Kick off the first night with the largest networking party for investors in the PNW
  • VIP Speaker dinner - get a chance to join us for the exclusive VIP speaker dinner
  • Huge raffle prizes throughout the event
  • Games, giveaways, and more!
  • Featured networking app just for the event. Connect with everyone you want to while you are there!
  • Raise money for the Travis Mills Foundation (https://travismillsfoundation.org).  Last year raised over $120,000!! Lets beat it!
  • SO MUCH FREAKING MORE!  Check out the website: www.PNWRealEstateExpo.com

We created this event so that once a year, all investors from the PNW can come together and learn, build, develop and grow together.  All investor asset classes are welcome and we have something for all!  Whether you are new, or have been crushing it for years, this is the event for you.

See you there!

TICKET PRICES GO UP ON MARCH 20th!!!  GET TICKETS TODAY, this will sell out again

1Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

J ScottPro Member
Moderator
Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
7y
Originally posted by @Tarl Yarber:

@J Scott

Are you excited to attend this thing this year?  What did you like best about last years PNW Expo?  Loved having you there brother!

PS: You better bring your wife this time.

There aren't too many events I'd fly out to Seattle for, but I wouldn't miss this one!  One of the best events of the year...

Met a number of people last year that I still keep in touch with.  Unfortunately, I got the flu on day 2 of the event, so I'm looking forward to making up for the lost time this year!

Anyone that's out there, look me up...I can't wait to meet and see everyone...

See this reply in the discussion

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tarl YarberPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
    7y

    @J Scott

    Are you excited to attend this thing this year?  What did you like best about last years PNW Expo?  Loved having you there brother!

    PS: You better bring your wife this time.

  • Tarl YarberPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
    7y

    @Dave Van Horn

    We missed you last year!  So stoked you are coming out this year to drop some knowledge from the stage.  What are you excited about most about joining us this year?

  • J ScottPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2008 · 17k+ posts · 17k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tarl Yarber:

    @J Scott

    Are you excited to attend this thing this year?  What did you like best about last years PNW Expo?  Loved having you there brother!

    PS: You better bring your wife this time.

    There aren't too many events I'd fly out to Seattle for, but I wouldn't miss this one!  One of the best events of the year...

    Met a number of people last year that I still keep in touch with.  Unfortunately, I got the flu on day 2 of the event, so I'm looking forward to making up for the lost time this year!

    Anyone that's out there, look me up...I can't wait to meet and see everyone...

  • Dave Van HornPro Member
    Fund Manager · Wayne, PA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Thanks for the tag @Tarl Yarber!

    I'm with @J Scott, I don't get to the Pacific Northwest often enough so I'm very excited to participate in this year's event! Always love meeting new investors and I have a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of friends and old faces in the speaker lineup as well as among attendees, so looking forward to connecting with everyone.

    And of course, I can't wait to introduce the PNW to note investing strategies I've come to use over my career and to show everyone how notes can boost your real estate business, maximize leverage, and help investors build wealth!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y

    Well yet again cant make it.. off to Hawaii on the 26th  have a great event !!!

  • Tarl YarberPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
    7y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    This is such a bummer!  One year you will get up here and speak on stage with us!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Tarl Yarber:

    @Jay Hinrichs

    This is such a bummer!  One year you will get up here and speak on stage with us!

    I have a partner in Honolulu who owns and accounting firm and his wifes birthday is the 28 th .. we go every year at that time he is done with tax season and we celebrate her birthday..  so if do it any other time I will be there ( hopefully)  I love taking the train up there .  

  • Tarl YarberPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
    7y

    BRANDON TURNER IS COMING OUT TO THE PNW REAL ESTATE EXPO!!

  • Tarl YarberPro Member
    OP
    Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
    7y

    OMG ITS DAVE VAN HORN!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    This will be my first real estate expo and I'm excited its this one. Just started my REI journey so looking forward to all the great content and networking opportunities. I'm the loud, 6'4" guy with tatts and chops. Hope to meet a bunch of people and expand my network.

  • James DainardPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2015 · 415 posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    Excited to speak at the PNW Real Estate Expo this weekend! I'll be speaking on three panels:

    -Top Brokers - Friday 

    -Masters of Fix  & Flip: Saturday 3:15 pm

    How my partner and I have flipped over 2,000 properties in 10 years

    - Scaling Your Business: Saturday 5:45 pm

    Learn how I've taken my business from 10 flips per year to over 100 per year.

    Come check them out!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.