San Gabriel Valley Investor Meetup & Poker

San Gabriel Valley Investor Meetup & Poker

When:

Where:Please text/call to confirm event address. 626-632-5331, 9XXX Nadine St TEMPLE CITY, California 91780-3147

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Temple City, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes

Friendly local meetup for investors. We plan to play alittle poker and can chat about real estate. If you have ideas to share please call me to discuss ahead of time or we can plan for another meetup. This is soley to meet like minded people. I personally invest in the San Gabriel Valley properties to buy/hold, which we all know isn't easy because of the price point, so I would love to hear what other strategies people use. 

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Marc GonzalezPro Member
Duarte, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
7y

@Robin White interested in joining the meet up. Looking to learn and connect

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Marc GonzalezPro Member
    Duarte, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Robin White interested in joining the meet up. Looking to learn and connect

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    I'm also interested in attending. I'm just getting into real estate investing and would love to learn from everyone's expertise and form connections

  • Accountant · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Noon time?

  • Rental Property Investor · Temple City, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Yes, noon time. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Let me know if you guys decide to meet up again.  I can't make this event.  I live in Arcadia, but I invest in Multi-Family Apartments in San Mateo, CA and Las Vegas, NV.  Would love to meet up with like-minded people. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Temple City, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Sounds good! I’m thinking semi monthly or monthly. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Temple City, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Grind while they rest, study when they party, and you will live like they dream. - Grant Cardone. 

    That quote has to get you pumped up. 

  • Marc GonzalezPro Member
    Duarte, CA · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I won't be able to make it today, but would still like to meet up. Hopefully it can become a meet up on a regular basis

  • Rental Property Investor · Temple City, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Sorry guys. Had to cancel. 

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    Hope you SGV folks are doin alright! Wanted to revive this thread, hello from MPK!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.