Lehigh Valley Investors Monthly Meet-up - January Meeting

Lehigh Valley Investors Monthly Meet-up - January Meeting

This event is brought to you by:Light House Realty LV

When:

Where:The Business Community at Forty South, 40 S. 5th St Allentown, Pennsylvania 18101

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Justin BrownBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes

Hello Yall, 

Hope you are winding down for the holidays and getting time to reflect on your success this year.  Whether you have been coming for a while or are just hearing about us, I would love to invite you to our Lehigh Valley Investors monthly meet-up coming up January 17th. We always shoot for the third Thursday of the month so I hope you all can make it! 

We meet at 6:30-8:30 in the event room of the Business Community at Forty South, the co-working space I'm a member of (40 S. 5th St, Allentown, PA 18101.) We are going to try to have an investor friendly accountant come to talk about best practices, taxes, and any questions you might have! 

Hope to see everyone there! 

Best,

Justin. 

Folks in Bethlehem, Hellertown, Allentown, Easton, Macungie, Emmaus, Catasauqua, Whitehall, Orfield, Berks County, Kutztown, Boyertown, Center Valley, Coopersburg, should all check this out!   

2Reply
55 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
7y
@Justin Brown looking forward to coming to my first one .
See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Lehigh Valley, PA · Member since 2016 · 26 posts · 7 votes
    7y
    @Justin Brown looking forward to coming to my first one .
  • Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    I'm also looking forward to attending my first meeting!

  • Kenneth HynesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Easton, PA · Member since 2013 · 357 posts · 92 votes
    7y

    I am in the process of moving to Allentown and  will attend meetings in the future .  Is the plan 3rd Thursday at the same location ? @Justin Brown

  • Member since 2018 · 30 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I love to attend but some what far for me. I will see if I can but I am sure it is a positive, motivational, and very good knowledgeable information. BP is very helpful I am a newbie couple days still I learnt much today and every-time I come on. I am gonna reach out to 10 sellers today. Thank You

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Kunkletown, PA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    I look forward to meeting everyone and attending. 

  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    7y

    @Kenneth Hynes yes thats the plan! Third thursday 6:30-8:30, always at Forty South Co-Working space, we mingle for a bit and then try to hit up a nice local place called Union and Finch afterwards. 

    JB. 

  • Realtor · Nazareth, PA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    I would like to try and make this meetup. 

  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    7y

    WIll be great to have you @Bryan Tomko! Catch everyone tonight! Its going to be fun! 

    JB. 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Kunkletown, PA · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Sorry I won’t be able to make it. Was heading down and started having car issues. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

  • Albrightsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 79 votes
    7y

    My schedule didnt cooperate. I will try for the next one. Are there any others that you attend?

  • Realtor · Nazareth, PA · Member since 2014 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    sorry i couldn't make it either. My kid had basketball practice

  • Rental Property Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @Justin Brown

    Hey is there going to be a meeting this month?

  • Justin BrownBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 156 votes
    7y
  • Real Estate Agent · Allentown, PA · Member since 2016 · 70 posts · 86 votes
    7y

    Hi @Justin Brown will there be a meeting February 21st?  I've mentioned it to a few investors and I want to make sure it's happening. 6:30?

  • Albrightsville, PA · Member since 2018 · 118 posts · 79 votes
    7y

    @Justin Brown is there a meet up this Thursday the 18th?

  • Rental Property Investor · Jim Thorpe, PA · Member since 2018 · 32 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    Second meeting of the Carbon County Real Estate Investing Group is on Thursday, April 25th at 5:30 - 7:30, New Columbus Fire Co. 7 East Diaz Ave, Nesquehoning.  Please see the event thread and join us if you are close enough.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.