Spokane Real Estate Investor Meet-up (Sat Nov 3)

Spokane Real Estate Investor Meet-up (Sat Nov 3)

When:

Where:Italia Trattoria Restaurant, 144 South Cannon Street Spokane, Washington 99201

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 5 votes

Fellow BP members, I am looking to connect with other investors in the Spokane Valley on Nov 3.  I have made a reservation at the Italia Trattoria near downtown Spokane for anyone that would like to join the event. 

A little about me: I am a military officer (currently living in Italy) who will be moving to Spokane this following summer and laying down roots for his family.  I am on a business trip to the states and took some days off to conduct some personal business in the area.  I wanted to create an opportunity to meet other investors in the area and hopefully make some new friendships.

Please come out and enjoy some good food, good company and talk about some real estate!

Hope to see you there.

-Price

0Reply
31 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Coeur D Alene, ID · Member since 2013 · 458 posts · 295 votes
    7y

    Depending on how long you're in town, there is a REI club meeting this Thursday, 11/1 in Coeur d'Alene that is definitely worth your time as well...

  • Rental Property Investor · Spokane, WA · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    @David Clinton III thank you very much.  I did see that but I fly in Thu night. Hopefully, we will have a chance to connect in the future.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.