Maui Real Estate Investing Meetup #9

Maui Real Estate Investing Meetup #9

When:

Where:Gannon's in Wailea, 100 Wailea Golf Club Dr Wailea, Hawaii 96753

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Property Manager · Kihei, HI · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 97 votes

Aloha All,

Join me and other likeminded investors Thursday, October 4th, for Maui's ninth REI meet up.

We had a great time at the last eight meet ups, many new connections and ideas formed. We now have a solid group of investors that are looking for actively for good deals, so bring them to the table if you have any. Totally new to investing? Come and learn.

Come if you want to better yourself by helping each other pursue our REI goals via discussion, collaboration, and accountability.

Hosted @ Gannon's in Wailea

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Lahaina, HI · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 9 votes
7y

I’ll be there. Excited to talk real estate. Yay! 

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Greg GaudetPro Member
    Investor · Pukalani, HI · Member since 2017 · 413 posts · 291 votes
    8y

    Finally! I was talking to @Casey Cleary recently and we're both excited for the next meet up. Looking forward to sharing recent progress and see who's interested in joining ventures that are in the works! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Haiku, HI · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I am going to try to come!  Excited to meet new investors

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Whoop whoop! I’ll be there! Been meaning to try out Gannon’s since arriving to Maui! Seeya all there! 

    (And hey -  Oahu / Kauai / Big island  people ... don’t be afraid to jump over for the day! It would be great to see you all!) 

  • Zasha SmithPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Makawao, HI · Member since 2017 · 89 posts · 41 votes
    7y

    Excited to come to my first meet up tomorrow and a huge plus @Brandon Turner is going to be there!! Been listening to his podcasts and webinars for the last year. Watched the 90 days live webinar today and am ready to take my real estate experience to the next level. @Christian Cramer thanks for hosting and let me know if there are any changes, mahalo!

  • Lahaina, HI · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    I’ll be there. Excited to talk real estate. Yay! 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Haiku, HI · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Looks like I have flag football duty tonight.  I will be at the next one!

  • Greg GaudetPro Member
    Investor · Pukalani, HI · Member since 2017 · 413 posts · 291 votes
    7y

    What a great Meetup tonight! I’m so amped up I can’t even sleep, seriously got so much value.. I spoke to at least 5 people that had tons of experience and guidance to offer, I could’ve stayed for 3 more hours. Can’t wait for the next one! Maui starting to step up! 

  • Property Manager · Kihei, HI · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 97 votes
    7y

    Mahalo Maui investors for coming !! Great turnout, Biggerpockets Hawaii group going places 

  • Realtor · Wailea, HI · Member since 2014 · 95 posts · 45 votes
    7y

    I had a great time meeting everyone and talking story!  Looking forward to the next one.

  • Contractor · Oahu, HI · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    I will be relocating to Kihei, Maui within the next couple of months to manage a large construction project. I hope to make it out to a meetup while I'm there! And if anyone knows of any ohana units or rental condos / aparments that are available for long term rental, please let me know as I will be looking for a place to stay for the duration of the project. Mahalo

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.