South Minneapolis Real Estate Investing Meetup

South Minneapolis Real Estate Investing Meetup

When:

Where:Venn Brewing , 3550 E 46th St Suite 140 Minneapolis, Minnesota 55407

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes

If this sounds interesting to you please come down to Venn Brewing, have a beer or kombucha, and talk some real estate. Open to anyone from newbies to experienced investors and everyone in between. Agents are welcome but this is primarily for people currently investing or looking for their first investment whether that investment is local or out of state.

Venn Brewing

3550 E 46th St Suite 140, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55406

6:30 PM start time

Limited parking in Venn's lot but easier to park on 46th Street or another side street. Venn is also located right on the light rail blue line at the 46th street stop.

Thanks!! Looking forward to sharing ideas and building our networks. 

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
8y

Hi Kurt - thanks for organizing this. I'm just starting my real estate investing journey and would love to meet other people doing the same thing. Looking forward to it! 

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi Kurt - thanks for organizing this. I'm just starting my real estate investing journey and would love to meet other people doing the same thing. Looking forward to it! 

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    8y

    @Annie Schrock  Excited to have you at the meetup! Awesome you're going on this real estate journey. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. -Kurt

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Wish I could make these. Thursdays are just not good nights for me....but beer!

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Michael Hartnett

    Hey there! Sorry about that. I was thinking of doing a 2nd meetup as well on a different night because I have heard many times that Thursday's are hard for some people.

  • Rental Property Investor · Forest Lake, MN · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Looking forward to meeting up with you guys! Thanks for organizing the event!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Hi Kurt,

    My name is Rick Hassemer and I'm just beginning my real estate investment journey. I've spent alot of time in the last year educating myself and now it's time for the next step.  I would like to join your meet-up on Thursday. I look forward to meeting you and all of the other attendees.

    Rick

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Tyler Nelson

    Looking forward to having you!

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Rick Hassemer

    Sounds great. Looking forward to meeting you!  

  • Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    I would love to make it! Going to be a great time!

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Collin Schwartz

    Thanks, Collin. I will miss you!! 

  • Member since 2018 · 22 posts · 12 votes
    7y

    I will be there tomorrow.  I've never been to the brewery...is there a particular place to meet the group within it Kurt?

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Amanda Wirch

    Hi Amanda,

    We usually meet in the back right corner or straight back. There will be a sign on the table. 

    Looking forward to it!

  • Member since 2018 · 1 post · 1 vote
    7y

    Hey everyone! Bummed I missed this past event, but excited to see there may be more in the future. I'm a relatively newer real estate investor and new to BiggerPockets. Just moved up to Minneapolis a little over a year ago for work and looking to invest in my first property up here. 

  • Realtor · Minneapolis, MN · Member since 2016 · 245 posts · 107 votes
    7y

    @Tyler Morris Hey Tyler,  Hope to see you at the next event. Looking forward to it. If you ever want to talk real estate and get coffee let me know.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.