Columbus Ohio Meetup (COIN) Central Ohio Investor Network

Columbus Ohio Meetup (COIN) Central Ohio Investor Network

This event is brought to you by:Take Action Real Estate

When:

Where:Please fill out form for location, Meetup is in Grandview, Please fill out form for specifics Columbus, Ohio 43215

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

John HornerPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Columbus, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 655 votes

We have had a great turnout at these meetings and we look forward to seeing you there!

C.O.I.N is a free and informal real estate education and networking group in the Columbus and Central Ohio area.

Every week we have a short speaker (no pitching) who talks about their specialty in real estate.

July 17th we will have a speaker talking about Commercial real estate and comparison to SFH rentals.

Please click HERE to get added to our list and receive emails on location and specifics about each months Meetup.


***We ask for you to fill out the form because there is limited seating at the venue, and they ask that we provide how many people will be attending
6Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Brian MeyerPro Member
Dublin, OH · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
8y

Thanks for organizing John.  I won't be able to make this month's meeting due to work travel, but am very much looking forward to connecting.  I'm new to the real estate business so am very interested in networking with others in Columbus and learning more!

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 120 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    Thanks, John. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this event. 

  • Brian MeyerPro Member
    Dublin, OH · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    8y

    Thanks for organizing John.  I won't be able to make this month's meeting due to work travel, but am very much looking forward to connecting.  I'm new to the real estate business so am very interested in networking with others in Columbus and learning more!

  • Westerville, OH · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    I'm disappointed I'm not able to make it tomorrow! Hope to make it to next month's meeting. 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hey all, I would really like to attend this meeting tonight with a couple of my business partners. We are starting an REI group here in Columbus.

    We signed up for the email list in John's comment above but haven't heard anything back. Was a location set? Can we drop in for the meeting? 

    Thanks for the help! 

    Morgan 

  • Columbus, OH · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 11 votes
    8y

    Hi @Morgan Scroggy. It's at Smokehouse Brewing Company on Dublin Rd. in Grandview. It sounds like you'll be accounted for as long as everyone is signed up in the link above.

    Networking at 6:00pm. Speaker at 6:30pm. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.