Wauwatosa Real Estate Investor Meetup

Wauwatosa Real Estate Investor Meetup

When:

Where:6204 W State St Wauwataosa, Wisconsin 53213

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Rental Property Investor · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2017 · 156 posts · 99 votes

Since I couldn't find many meetup options in the Wauwatosa, WI area, I thought I would try and put one together myself. Come join an informal meetup where we can talk about real estate investing over a couple of Big Head Brewing beers. 

1Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2017 · 156 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    Anyone in the Wauwatosa or Milwaukee area should consider attending this informal meetup. It'll be a relaxed time to drink some beer, eat some popcorn, and discuss real estate.

  • Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    I love this idea. I'll be out of town on the 5th, but I'd be interested in the next meet up or connecting some other time. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2017 · 156 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    @Dan Wilde I'm thinking we could have this once a month. If you want to PM me your email address, I can add you to the distribution list for the next meetup. 

  • Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    @Josiah Kay This is fantastic! Glad to see someone started a meet-up in the area. I wont be able to make it today, but my wife and I would love to start coming to this. We would be available hopefully for the next one, as well.

  • Rental Property Investor · Wauwatosa, WI · Member since 2017 · 156 posts · 99 votes
    8y

    For anyone joining, we'll be at the picnic tables in front of Big Head Brewing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.