Cleveland Real Estate Investor Meet-up - March!

Cleveland Real Estate Investor Meet-up - March!

When:

Where:18590 Bagley Rd, Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes

Please make sure you join us at our February Meet-up to discuss all things REI.

If you are a seasoned investor or just starting to investigate the world of Real Estate Investing bring your questions and experience.

Our networking event continues to grow each month, its a low-key event that allows you to network as much as possible.

Regards,

0Reply
43 views

Most Popular Reply

Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 18 votes
8y

Thank you for posting this Ron! I am new to REI and have been looking for a local meetup to attend. I look forward to speaking with everyone and I am very excited to get some feedback on my strategy.

See this reply in the discussion

16 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cleveland, OH · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 18 votes
    8y

    Thank you for posting this Ron! I am new to REI and have been looking for a local meetup to attend. I look forward to speaking with everyone and I am very excited to get some feedback on my strategy.

  • Solon, OH · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Ron - thanks for posting! I'm new to REI and I'm defintiely interested but will be out of town this week. How often do these meet ups happen?

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Stephanie Hyde We meet once per month, the last Thursday.

  • Seven hills , OH · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Hi All! I am brand spanking new to REI as some of you have seen in the Intro Forum. I do not have my first property yet and probably wont for 6-12 months, but I would love to begging to network. Unfortunate, i will not be able to make it tomorrow due to prior obligations.

    How frequent are these meet ups? Hopefully more frequent than not. Also what do they entail? I would like to make it to the next one whenever that may be.

  • Investor · Youngstown, OH · Member since 2017 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Brian Legg It's pretty informal. Show up, order a drink, and find someone to talk to. I am a maybe for tonight as the end of the quarter is always a draining week for me at work, but I HIGHLY encourage you to attend! I've gone to the past 2 meetings, and it's a goldmine for newbies such as ourselves. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Strongsville, OH · Member since 2016 · 85 posts · 25 votes
    8y

    Looking Forward to Meet-Up in April!

  • Seven hills , OH · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Nicole Heasley Beitenman

    I look forward to going next month!

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    Great turnout last night everyone, 

    I hope that you got some value out of your conversations. 

  • Solon, OH · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thanks @Ryan Arth, we'll catch the next one!

  • Contractor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Is the next meetup the last Thursday in May? If so, is it the same location and time?

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Will Armstrong You are correct.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Any more meetups planned? I'm happy to organize one if that's the hold up.

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    @Al Blazek Yes, we still meet monthly. The last Thursday at 6pm, at the Brew Garden in Middleburg Hts. 

    The group is always posted on Meetup.com and our FB page, BP has to be done manually through a new post every month, so it is sometimes harder to find on here, as it gets lost in the shuffle of all the posts mentioning "Clev..." for marketing purposes....

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    @Ryan Arth Thanks Ryan. What's the title of the FB page? Found a couple groups on FB with "Cleveland real estate investing" but can't tell if either is yours. Thanks.

  • Developer · Cleveland / Akron, OH · Member since 2008 · 922 posts · 399 votes
    8y

    Cleveland real estate think tank on both sites.

    @Al Blazek

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Got it. I wouldn't have known to look for Think Tank, so thanks a bunch. I'm on the Facebook group now.

    -Al

    @Ryan Arth 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.