Tulsa Investor Meetup FIRST ONE OF 2018!

Tulsa Investor Meetup FIRST ONE OF 2018!

When:

Where:Praire Brewpub, 223 N Main St Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes

Welcome 2018!

Hope you are pumped as I am to accomplish your goals in real estate, start the new year correctly by coming to this networking event!

Praire Brewpub

223 N Main St

6pm

Invite your friends. 

1Reply
71 views

Most Popular Reply

Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
8y
Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but are there any plans of more meet ups in Tulsa?
See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 312 votes
    8y

    what day?

  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    Sorry for the confusion folks. Using the app or mobile version does not show the date.

    Let me try again:

    Praire Brewpub

    223 N Main St

    January 25, 2018

    6pm

  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2017 · 266 posts · 312 votes
    8y

    Ok i found it.  thanks.

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 35 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Looking forward to this! The meetups are always a great time. Thank you, Deren, for putting it together.

    @Gregory Blane Hoag @Ashleigh Delarzelere @Chris W. @Stephanie Brown @David Sheppard

  • Real Estate Professional · Broken Arrow, OK · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Ill be there!

  • Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 22 votes
    8y

    @Deren Huang thanks for the opportunity! I look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 15 votes
    8y

    Thanks for getting these together Deren. I'll be there!

  • Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    We will be there and looking forward to it. Thank you for putting it together!
  • Fort Smith, AR · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    My sister and I are getting started with real estate investing in the Fort Smith, AR area. We are wondering if it would be advantageous to us to attend a meeting outside our area? Tulsa is the closest and soonest meet up occurring. If you have an opinion on this matter would you give us feedback please?

  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    @Jacqueline Keeling

     My friend @Dustin Davis  is putting up a meeting in Arkansas Fayetteville I believe. I I don’t know if that’s closer or talk to you. So I would definitely try to make that.

     For this meet up, we are really chill it’s usually one on one conversations with no group lecture will pitch or anything, every time I go I’m very inspired. We would love for you to come!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Van Buren, AR · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    The river valley has a REIA group that meets 3rd Thursday of every month. River Valley Navigators is the name.

  • Bixby, OK · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    I will see you all there! I'm new to real estate investing and would really love to meet and connect with local Tulsa area BP Members!!

  • Goshen, AR · Member since 2017 · 267 posts · 159 votes
    8y
    Jacqueline Keeling , Deren is correct, we’re getting together around the 8th next month. Come on up, we’d be happy to help in anyway possible!
  • Mannford, OK · Member since 2016 · 57 posts · 14 votes
    8y
    Just bumping this so more of our local group will see it .
  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    Thanks for bumping. I forgot to last night. 

    Tags: Tulsa, OK, Oklahoma, bixby, broken arrow, jenks, coweta, glenpool, owasso, 

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y
    Hey guys, I know this is an old thread, but are there any plans of more meet ups in Tulsa?
  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @brodie 

    @Brodie A Hinkle if so I’m game. I’d love to connect more.

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I'd be down to gather anyone who's game for a meet-up.  We could do another meet-up at Prairie Brew Pub in Tulsa.  

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    I would also like to attend another meet-up. Should we create a new thread? 

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Brad Skaggs and @Brodie A Hinkle if y’all wanted to do Prairie tomorrow night I’m game. We could have a mini-meetup. I’d love it if @Deren Huang or some of the other sort of previous ring leaders were there, too; but I’d like to just meet for a bit either way. Y’all game ?

  • Real Estate Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 408 posts · 242 votes
    8y

    I’ll be posting another meetup soon!

  • Tulsa, OK · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    8y

    Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, I would like to meet up whenever is good for everyone. I can make any night this week work. Please let me know when is good for everyone else. 

  • I​nvestor & Agent · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    same here

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.