South Jersey Meet Up: Importance of Property Due Diligence.

South Jersey Meet Up: Importance of Property Due Diligence.

When:

Where:Panera Break near the Cherry Hill Mall , Panera Bread 2010 Marlton Pike West Cherry Hill , New Jersey 08002

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes

Hello all! I have been networking with some of you guys in the South Jersey area and i've been wanting to start a South Jersey meet up. I figured we could get together at Panera bread for the initial meet up and then discuss other possible locations for future meet ups. I will also prepare a short presentation regarding investment property due diligence and benefits of a home inspection. I would like to try and get a solid head count so that i can adequately prepare for the meet and change the location to a bigger venue if need be. 

Thanks!
Justin 

2Reply
62 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
8y

I am definitely in!

Check this out guys:

@William KJ Kulik @Julianne Capron @Zaire Divine Brooks @Andrew Beauchemin @Account Closed

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    8y

    Count me in

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y
  • Property Manager · Washington Twp, NJ · Member since 2017 · 152 posts · 169 votes
    8y

    @Justin Eaton I can't make this one but I would love to join future ones.

  • Real Estate Agent · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    I am definitely in!

    Check this out guys:

    @William KJ Kulik @Julianne Capron @Zaire Divine Brooks @Andrew Beauchemin @Account Closed

  • Lender · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 549 votes
    8y

    :-( Love the idea, but I have to host an auction.com event that night in King of Prussia.  

    Bummer, man. 

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    @Mike Bonadies @David Weintraub See you on the next one!

    @Ty Martin Thanks! See you then.

  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Thanks for setting this up Justin. Count me in. Looking forward to it.

  • Real Estate Investor · Sicklerville, NJ · Member since 2017 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Steph will be there!

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y
  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    8y
  • Norwood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I'm just getting started with my first flip in South Jersey. Would love to attend this meetup!

  • Real Estate Agent · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    @Justin Eaton didn't want to leave you hanging but it seems that I might not be able to meet.  I'll let you know if anything changes - please tag me in any future meetups

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    @GC Vaghasia See You there!

    @Ty Martin No problem dude, i definitely plan on hosting more. 

    @Ian Livaich See top of thread for details. 

  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    @Justin Eaton

    Quick question about the meetup. I have colleagues who invest in buy and hold properties and rehab properties that aren't on BP that would probably like to be a part of these meetups. Do you mind if I tell them about this event? If not, no problem but wanted to ask before I brought anyone along with me.

    Thanks

    Steve

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    @Steve Boianelli Hey Steve, i have a few friends coming who are not on BP yet either. I would say to bring them. At this point i think there is 10-20 people who plan on attending, i hope Panera bread isn't crowded! LOL I think we will have to find another location for the next meet up, we'll see what kind of turn out we get. 

  • Medford, NJ · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 34 votes
    8y
    Hi everyone. Looking forward to the meet up this week. Before we get there I had a question about hard money lenders. My partner and I are looking to jump on a property but need cash fast. Anyone have a positive experience with a hard money lender locally here that they could recommend? Or any funding source recommendations would be helpful. Thanks See everyone on Thursday. Steve
  • Norwood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Steve Boianelli - contact @Cynthia Hairston who can help you with securing a HML.

  • Investor · Cherry Hill, NJ · Member since 2016 · 860 posts · 324 votes
    8y
    David, What Auction.com event? I couldn’t find any upcoming ones Thanks
  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    @Steve Boianelli Hey Steve, i have worked with a local hard money lender on two previous flips i've done. Message me and i can get you his info. They can close pretty quick, within 2 weeks typically. 

  • Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 19 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hey Justin, would love to attend the meetup as well. How will I be able to identify the group when I get there? :)

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    @Roman Bulgakov Good question! ....look for a large group of motivated individuals who love real estate investing haha I'm sure you'll recognize some of us from the BP profile photos 

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y

    Hey everyone, the meeting is still on for tomorrow! Hope to see everyone there. 

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    8y

    Heading out shortly. Look forward to seeing folks there. If someone wants to text or call me when they get there my number is in my forum signature I can try to help corral every into one spot

  • James MasottiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Washington Township, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 976 votes
    8y

    It was awesome getting to meet everyone tonight. Look forward to hearing more of everyone's stories next time we get together. Thanks @Justin Eaton for getting this organized!

  • Engineer · Magnolia, NJ · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 135 votes
    8y
    James Masotti thanks for coming James! Can’t wait til the next one! I just may have to cater it with some Chik-til-a! 👀
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.