Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

When:

Where:11 Hardenberg Street New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes

Welcome! Consider this your personal invitation to join the Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup. No matter what your strategy is, we want to hear about it! It doesn't matter if you have zero, one, or one hundred properties, you are more than welcome to join us. Our meetups are casual and designed to provide an environment focused on 1) Networking, 2) Encouragement, and 3) Learning. 

You will be able to park in the parking lot across the street from the building we'll be meeting in. Click HERE for a map - the star indicates where you should park.

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
8y

Hello all,

I am planing to attend.

Marta

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eastbrunswick , NJ · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello, I am planning to attend but I might be late for the meet up due to my job. Is that okay?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    Hi @Alpesh Patel - no problem! We look forward to meeting you there.

  • Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hello all,

    I am planing to attend.

    Marta

  • Succasunna, NJ · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I am going to do the best I can to attend

    Paul

  • Contractor · Little Silver, NJ · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    When and where? I couldn’t figure it out through the link?
  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Brian Widdis:

    When and where?

    I couldn’t figure it out through the link?

     Hey Brian, the meetup is on 1/31 at 7 PM. It’s located at:

    11 Hardenberg Street New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901

  • Peter TverdovBusiness Member
    Developer · New Brunswick, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Hey, are there any specific topics that would be covered for Wednesday? Anyone speaking on anything?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Peter Tverdov:

    Hey, are there any specific topics that would be covered for Wednesday? Anyone speaking on anything?

    Hi Peter - our meet ups are designed to provide an opportunity for open discussion amongst a group rather than having a speaker come in to talk about a particular topic. 

    In the past, we’ve had monthly themes but we’re going to have an open discussion this time around. Overall, we’re simply trying to provide a casual place for investors in the area to get together and help each other learn and grow. 

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I hate to say I’m going to have to miss this meeting !! I wasn’t able to get anyone to change shifts with me but next meeting I’ll be there !! I really enjoyed last meeting all you guys.

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Francina Jerez:

    I hate to say I’m going to have to miss this meeting !! I wasn’t able to get anyone to change shifts with me but next meeting I’ll be there !! I really enjoyed last meeting all you guys.

     Sorry to hear you won’t be able to make it Francina - we look forward to seeing you at the next one! :]

  • Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Hi Dan,

    This address appears to be a private home? Is the meeting held in a public place or in a private house?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Marta K.:

    Hi Dan,

    This address appears to be a private home? Is the meeting held in a public place or in a private house?

    Hi Marta, the meeting will take place in a house that was repurposed for a local real estate company to work out of. We’ll be having our meetup in their conference room. 

  • Piscataway, NJ · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    I am very excited to meet all of you as this will be my first meetup.

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Kulin Dakwala:

    I am very excited to meet all of you as this will be my first meetup.

     Looking forward to meeting you as well!

  • Real Estate Agent · East Orange, NJ · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    Just saw this. Can't make it to this one but would definitely make time for the next.

  • Succasunna, NJ · Member since 2017 · 104 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Unfortunately I was held back at work and was not able to make the meeting. Please provide updates on future meetings.

    Thanks,

    Paul

  • Edgewater, NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    Apologize for not being able to make the meeting. I hope it was very productive and full of good discussion. I will keep an eye for further meetings. It would be move convenient to me if the meeting took place during the weekend as I get cough up with work. Then there is a hustle with drive and traffic during the week evening hours.

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Gilbert Hudson @Paul Papamarkos @Marta K. and everyone else, you can find the details for our next meetup here:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/53...

    Be sure to like our Facebook page to stay informed about future meetups: https://www.facebook.com/NENJRealEstateInvestorsNetwork/

    You'll also find a few photos from this most recent meetup on our page as well.

    Hope to see you all at the next one! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.