Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup

When:

Where:Alaverez Cafe, 511 Elizabeth Ave Elizabeth, New Jersey 07206

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes

Welcome! Consider this your personal invitation to join the Northeastern NJ Real Estate Investors Networking Meetup. No matter what your strategy is, we want to hear about it! It doesn't matter if you have zero, one, or one hundred properties, you are more than welcome to join us. Our meetups are casual and designed to provide an environment focused on 1) Networking, 2) Encouragement, and 3) Learning. We meet the first Wednesday of every month at 7 PM. 

Each meeting will have a topic that will be posted in advance. We ask attendees to do some brief research on the topic and the group will come together as a whole to discuss our findings:

*THIS MONTH'S TOPIC OF DISCUSSION*

How to Finance a Deal through "Creative Financing"

2Reply
10 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    I’ll be there ! Can’t wait you meet all of you guys ! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern NJ · Member since 2016 · 341 posts · 144 votes
    8y
    Marcus Lawson where are the meetups ??
  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @David Lichtenstadter:

    Marcus Lawson where are the meetups ??

    Hey, its at Alaverez Cafe in Elizabeth NJ. Its the same address listed.

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Hello all,

    Looking forward to meeting, networking, and learning with everyone tommorrow.

    Thank You

  • Parlin, NJ · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Good evening, I just joined BP today.  I was an active Real Estate Investor from 98-07.  After the market crashed I refocused my efforts to my full-time job.  Now that I am almost ready to retire from there, I am interested in getting back into the game.  I will be attending the meet up to network with investors and freshen up on new changes to the game.  I am also looking to find reliable contractors for projects.  Can't wait to meet you.

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Taisha Williams, great! We look forward to meeting you there as well. See you soon! 

  • Branchburg, NJ · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Got out of work late, don’t know if I’m going to make. Could probably get there a little before 8, would it matter?

  • Real Estate Agent · Central New Jersey · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 37 votes
    8y

    @Christopher Balint, we’ll definitely still be there at 8 so you’re more than welcome to make your way on over. Hope to see you soon!

  • Rental Property Investor · Hackensack, NJ · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 20 votes
    8y

    Unfortunately I can't make this one. I'm on Daddy duty since my wife's getting out of work late. I look forward to the next one.

  • Roselle, NJ · Member since 2017 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    8y

    Thanks to all that attended this month's meeting. Please look out for next month's meeting.  Time and location TBA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.