Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on May 6th

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on May 6th

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

I know many of you wanted to meet later in the afternoon, however, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so I figured people can come and go as they please from 1-4pm.

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Tags from previous meetings: @Cody Harris, @Lance Lvovsky, @David Wild, @Christopher Cadet, @Ylande Blanc, @Anthony Jaffa, @Gary Weiner, @Doron Nissim, @Warren Lanza, @Debbie G., @Mitchell Jaworski, @Gene D., @Alex Yungk, @Tim L., @Joe Garbarczyk, @Justin Jocewicz, @Wayne Brooks, @Emanuele Pani, @Nancy Wasserman, @Reginald Hill, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Nick Howe, @Dwain Beckford, @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Ivana Andreatini, @Account Closed

0Reply
31 views

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dania Beach Florida · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    @Jon Huber Was pleasure attending the last meetup count me in for May 6th.

  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    If I'm in town that weekend I will swing by. I'm always looking to connect with other local investors and I welcome anyone to reach out at any time. Thanks for the heads up Jon!

  • Rental Property Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 262 posts · 136 votes
    9y

    I'll be there :)

  • Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    I can actually make this one! Hip hip hooray!

  • Realtor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 12 votes
    9y

    I'm planning on being there. :)

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    9y

    Hey @Jon Huber..thanks for the tag.  I'm supposed to be in Colombia that weekend.  If I don't go, then I will definitely show up!  

  • Gary WeinerPro Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    I also will do my best to be there, but at the moment it looks like I may be out of town.  

  • Real Estate Professional · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2016 · 116 posts · 17 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Tim L.:

    I can actually make this one! Hip hip hooray!

     Me too! Let's see if I don't get book last minute...

  • Investor · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    I'll be there ... I live down the street =)

  • Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @jon huber it was great meeting you Saturday!! Can't wait til the next one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.