Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Flipper/Rehabber · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 415 posts · 401 votes
Its our next big bad *** event with even more awesome networking and DIRECT, HONEST, NO BS, Real Estate Investment Education. Our last event had over 150 Bad *** Investors, ranging from the new to the veterans.
This next event is going to blow your minds! We have never put on an event like this before. Not only will we have some of the most creative ways to get you networking with other local investors so that you can start making deals happen. For the first time ever, we will have the Fixated Team present you our systems for evaluating rehabs, fix and flips, and all our acquisitions.
Some of you may already know, but my company Fixated Real Estate has successfully "flipped" over $25,000,000 in real estate properties.
We are SYSTEMS JUNKIES. And we know what we are doing. We have screwed up so much, that we made all the mistakes for you! Learn how we do rehabs, and how to evaluate your next deal.
At our last meetup, we asked all of you what you want to learn, and overwhelmingly you all wanted to learn more about how to evaluate deals for rehab.
This challenge has plagued many wholesalers and newer house flippers over the years, including me. For my first couple years in the business, I had NO CLUE how to evaluate a rehab, construction costs, etc. I would guess, or trust others way too much. This either resulted in putting in offers for the wrong price, pissing off sellers, or buying houses for too much. Sure, sometimes I got lucky and mistook it for skill.
How did we learn rehab?
How did we learn to evaluate construction costs?
How do we get so many deals, and walk houses quickly?
Our community of Bad *** Investors is growing rapidly, and I am very proud of the support all of you have given us and your fellow investors. I believe that the only way to do this business, and have fun in it, is to do it with friends and like minded individuals. Together, we can all make money, together we can all do deals, together we can all learn from each other, and succeed together.
@Tarl Yarber I'm in. Last one was fun. Is this the same type of deal where we can pay at the door, and just let you know I'll be going on Meetup?
Hey Cole! Yeah you can pay at the door. Or better yet, on the meetup page there is a link on the description for the event so you can pay in advance. This will help the line move faster. We will have a prepaid line. So if you pre pay, you skip waiting around! See the meetup page for details
Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
9y
@Tarl Yarber This sounds like a good one (not that they all don't) but I will not be able to make it :( Wednesday's are hard for me. If I am to do move some things around, I'll definitely try to go! I know it's going to be mind blowing!
@Tarl Yarber Just watched your podcast. You're awesome.
Any meetup during day time? I work at night. Thanks Oden.
Hey Ade, bummer you cant make it. At this time we are not doing day times. But we will post for sure when we do. Be sure to become a member of the meetup page itself, click the link in the post, and that way you can get announcements as we post future meetups.
@Tarl Yarber This sounds like a good one (not that they all don't) but I will not be able to make it :( Wednesday's are hard for me. If I am to do move some things around, I'll definitely try to go! I know it's going to be mind blowing!
Thats a bummer! If you can make it, great, if not, then sooner or later we will have the video on the facebook page for the Group Fixated On Real Estate. The last meetup is up there now.