Real Estate Investing Workshop in Houston, TX

Real Estate Investing Workshop in Houston, TX

When:

Where:3 Sugar Creek Center, Suite 100, Sugar Land TX 77478

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes

All,

I will be holding a regular workshop in real estate investing starting next week in Houston, TX. I have been fortunate enough to have scaled my company into a multi-million dollar business after having started with my first rental property a few years ago. I have wholesaled, bought rental properties, flipped houses, raised capital and currently build luxury spec homes. I hate guru seminars as much as @Joshua Dorkin and @Brandon Turner and so this is more of an interactive workshop where I will talk about the things I have done in my career to transition from rentals to flips to new home construction and other participants can ask questions and offer their insight on their investment strategies. Hoping for an open forum for investors to network, learn and collaborate. There are no products to be sold and absolutely no solicitations. If this is something that interests you, please send me a PM.

7Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 21 votes
9y

Thanks @Shaun Vembutty for organizing and hosting an incredible Meetup and inviting BP members.  Great conversation, lots of valuable, practical and actionable information, and encouragement.  I highly recommend attending the Meetups with this group. Inspirational, Educational and highly Motivating to be in the room with successful Wholesalers, Flippers, Investors, Contractors, Lenders, Builders etc.

@Don Scott, @Mark Parzych, Ethan G., @Kevan Shelton, @Charlie Hebert, @Scott Roberts, @Gordon S. , @Andrew Roh, @Anthony Tran, @James Nguyen, @Jacob Smith, @Veronica Lewis, @Thu Nguyen.  It was a pleasure meeting all of you. An evening well spent.

See this reply in the discussion

35 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Jesse Mao, the next meet-up will be on Dec 29th at 6 pm at 3 Sugar Creek Center, Suite 100, Sugar Land TX 77478. Please call my number when you get to the building entrance.

  • Rental Property Investor · East Bernard, TX · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Shaun, I would like to attend the next meeting on December 29th.  This sounds interesting.

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed, we would be happy to have you. Let me know if you have any questions. 

  • Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Hi Shaun, I would like to attend your next meeting. Where do I sign up?

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Buu Quach, I added you to the list. 

  • Wholesaler · Richmond, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hello @Shaun Vembutty I would like to join the this investor meeting. Please send me the link or information for the next event.

    Thank you in advance.

    -Cris

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Hi @Shaun tks for having such wonderful recurring meetings for all to share & learn. I as well like to be added to the meeting list.

    Jeff

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Shaun Vembutty I'd be very interested in attending as well !

  • Investor and Home builder · Sugar Land, TX · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    @Jeff Ch, please send me your email address.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Shaun Vembutty:

    @Jeff Ch, please send me your email address.

     Hi Shaun, I've PM'd you my email. 
    Thanks.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.