Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group - Newbie or Experienced Inv

Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group - Newbie or Experienced Inv

When:

Where:Holiday Inn Intercontinental 15222 JFK Blvd, Houston , TX

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes

REAL ESTATE INVESTING 101 - Deals - Education - Deal Brokers - FREE Mtg! FREE DINNER!

THE BEST CONTENT AND ACTIONABLE INFORMATION IN THE GREATER HOUSTON AREA!

A NO UP~SELL ENVIRONMENT!!!! No Credit Cards or Checks Needed to Attend!! Just a willingness to earn while you learn.  A Deal ~ by ~ Deal Educational Environment!  7:00pm - 9:00pm

FREE DINNER: Free Dinner starts at 6:30 sharp for the first 60 - 70 attendees who arrive. First Come First Serve! Arrive Early

Meetup for Investors in Spring, Cypress, Katy, The Woodlands, Humble, Kingwood & Greater Houston Area!

1. Networking

2. Team Building

3. Buy & Sell Deals

4. Deal Broker Experts

5. Deal Engineering Experts

6. FREE = R.E. Investor Education Each 2nd Tuesday of the Month!

No Matter your position in biz, life or your profession now, you will find information at each Monthy Meetup that can fast fwd your knowledge of the Real Estate Investing universe Big Time!

Whether you want to start your Real Estate Investing Career or simply want to learn how to build a retirement, the Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group will be your go to mtg. We Are Excited to Meet You!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

1. North Houston Home Buyers

3. Integrity Title

4. Designmark Builders

5. Bang-It Services - Rehab Contractor

6. Prospect Mortgage

7. The Listing Pros - Investor Friendly Realtors

Check out the sites below.  They May Help You Build Your Biz!

http://thelistingpros.com/

https://northhoustonhomebuyers.com/

http://www.houstondirecthousebuyers.com/

2Reply
58 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent / Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
10y

Deleted!

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent / Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    Deleted!

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston , TX · Member since 2016 · 16 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I new to real estate and would love to get in on something like this. Where are the meetings located at?

  • Lender · Conroe, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Where is this meeting held?
  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    10y

    It sucks the meetup day is different. I work late on Tuesdays.

  • Real Estate Agent / Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
    10y

    @Cody MacRae @Jason Westerkamp I didn't see it at first but the details are at the top of the page:

    Time of Event: 09/13/2016 at 07:00PM
    Location: Holiday Inn Intercontinental 15222 JFK Blvd, Houston , TX
    Fee to Attend: Free

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    This is a very informative MeetUp.  One of my favorites.

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to this months topic! This group always has very informative meetings and great networking. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
    10y

    In my opinion, the least productive of the four different Houston meetups I have attended.   No outside speakers, very few networking opportunities.   Unfortunately, in my opinion, it is primarily a forum to provide leads to the two meetup leaders.  At least that was my impression, and I attended four different meetups they held.  I suggest all new Houston area investors check out at least several of the meetups around town before settling on one.

  • Professional · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Always a delight to be at this meetup. So much Real Estate education and learning going on. 

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    We are really looking forward to this month's topic. We always leave these meetings with more knowledge and more networking connections than when we got there. We never leave disappointed when this group as we have from others in the Houston area. We cannot thank Steve and Peggy enough for sharing their time and knowledge with us.  Also we are still new to investing and it is nice having someone with their experience available and willing to help. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    Next Meetup Topic - 

    GUEST SPEAKER 

    NEED Funds for Deals or Rentals - Next Meetup is on Tuesday Sept 13th

    Hi Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group http://FlippingHoustonHouses.com

    NEED Money for Deals?? ~ NEED Money for Rentals??

    NOTICE = Next Meetup Day & Date: Tuesday September 13th 7:00 - 9:00 pm. Our Meetup has been moved to the 2nd Tuesday of each month STARTING on Tuesday September 13th & then each month thereafter.

    FREE Dinner & Networking: Starts at 6:30 pm. Free meal for the first 60-70 attendees. First Come first Serve. Arrive Early!

    ****A MUST SEE PRESENTATION****

    Tuesday September 13th Meetup Topic: GUEST SPEAKER = Angela Nagel with Prospect Mortgage will be our Guest Speaker. Prospect Mortgage is also a Sponsor for our Meetup. We have asked Angela to layout in infinite detail the numerous programs Prospect Mortgage has to TRULY benefit Real Estate Investors BIG TIME!!!! These programs will be expanded upon in significant detail as we (Steve & Peggy) have used these and/or similar programs effectively to help build our biz and will continue to use them to build our biz.

    See You at The Meetup! Come Ready to Succeed!

    Holiday Inn Intercontinental

    15222 JFK Blvd, Houston , TX

    Steve & Peggy D.

    http://FlippingHoustonHouses.com to sign up and register for meetup!

    SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

    SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS

    1. North Houston Home Buyers - Flipping Houses

    3. Integrity Title - Investor Friendly Title Company

    4. Designmark Builders - FHA-203K Contractors

    5. Bang-It Services - Rehab Contractor

    6. Prospect Mortgage - Investor Friendly Loans

    7. The Listing Pros - Investor Friendly Realtors

    Check out these sites - they may help with your biz!

    http://thelistingpros.com/

    http://www.houstondirecthousebuyers.com/

    https://northhoustonhomebuyers.com/

  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    Meetup Location Confirmation

    Holiday Inn Intercontinental

    15222 JFK Blvd, Houston , TX

    Steve & Peggy D.

    http://FlippingHoustonHouses.com to sign up and register for meetup!

    See You at the Meetup! 

    Also Check Out Posting of Topic & Guest Speaker for Sept. 13th Meetup. 

    Steve D. 

    @Jason Westerkamp   @Cody MacRae

  • Lender · Conroe, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Thank you Shenice B. Steve Dancer
  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    REPLY TO = TOM COOPER = shown above

    Well Hello Tom,  

    Comment 1: Good to hear from you!  Do not Recall when you attended any of our FREE meetups or FREE Training that you asked any questions, ask for any help, ask for help with a deal, or in any way attempted to work with us on any deals whatsoever.  Further, you chose not to pitch in to help in any way like some other leaders have.  You came to take, take, take and not give anything in return! You attend the meetups free of charge and ate food free of charge, got great info free of charge. According to the other 5 Posters in this thread THEY ALL GET A TON OF GREAT INFO FROM OUR MEETUP!!!  Lets see 1 out of 6 Posters has a problem with us and our meetup!  I WILL TAKE THOSE ODDS ANY DAY!  So Let me Help You Tom = I have taken the kind step to delete your membership from the meetup.  Being a Member of Flipping Houston Houses Meetup is a Privilege NOT a Right. You have a right to your opinion.  You DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OWN SET OF FACTS!   Further, I would strongly suggest you review the comments from our prior last 6 meetup postings. Again, you have a right to your opinion but not a right to your own set of facts. You need to take a LONG look in the mirror as stated below! = Students of the Game!

    Comment 2:   Guest Speakers.= Over the last 2 weeks I have emailed to all meetup members about our Guest Speaker for Sept 13th meetup = Angela Nagel with Prospect Mortgage.  Further, 1 time every quarter we either have a Guest Speaker or we have Ask The Pros night in which we have 2 Guest Speakers join our panel on that night.  Secondly several months ago we held a special meetup with Tony Robbins Intl FREE of Charge =  Steve & Peggy paid in full for this event.  We were the sole sponsors.  I did not see you there at all. 

    Comment 3:  Students of the Game = Some Make A's - Some Make C's - Some Make F's :  Well Tom it is clear from your comments that are fully rebutted by 5 other comments in this thread that you unfortunately did not listen well to the Trainer/Teacher.  In any classroom in America there is a Teacher. The Teacher teaches the same curriculum to all students in the class maybe 30+ students. They all get the same materials, they all take the same test, they all hear the same words from the teacher.  Why then do some Succeed Mightily and Some Fail Miserably!  Indeed there are many reasons but usually those that Succeed Mightily usually say the Teacher is Great.  Those That FAIL Miserably usually say the Teacher is a Jerk!   Well Tom,  I think it is clear here who the Jerk might be!

     Comment 4:   Leads to Meetup Leaders:   So Tom I can now fully understand why you are so disgruntled.  Your primary angst is that we actually get a few leads from our Meetup.  You know Tom that is the primary reason for the Meetup!  All members and their guest come to the meetup to meet people for their Power Team and to find leads for deals and to sell deals.  There is serious Networking time before the meetup starts and in many cases members and guest stay 45 minutes to an hour after meetup ends networking!  Strange that I DID NOT SEE YOU STAY LONG FOR NETWORKING AT ALL!!!!!!  Hmmm!  Could be you missed quite a few leads by not participating and also failing as a student of the game!

    DO WE GET LEADS = Yes!

    DO WE WORK HARD FOR THEM = Yes!

    DO WE WORK SMART FOR THEM = Yes!

    DO WE SPEND OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO GET THEM = Yes!

    DO WE TRAIN PEOPLE FOR FREE MONTHLY = Yes

    DID YOU GET LEADS = No!

    DID YOU WORK HARD FOR THEM = No!

    DID YOU WORK SMART FOR THEM = No!

    DO YOU COMPLAIN or COMMENT HERE BASED ON FACTS = No! Only Opinion and Failed Conjecture!

    Comment 5: Tom,  Clearly we have failed to do the right thing here.  If I have this right then, I suppose we should do all of the following for you in order for you to succeed on any level: 

    1.  Provide a FREE Monthly Training Event!  =  Check!

    2.  Provide a FREE Meal at Each Monthly Training Event = Check!

    3.  Provide FREE Guest Speakers Quarterly for Different Perspectives = Check!

    4.  Provide FREE World Class Training on a Monthly Basis = Check

    5.  Provide FREE Leads to You Without You Truly Doing What it Takes to Get Them = NOT Check!!! Not even staying to Network, Mingle, Chat, Converse, Make Deals after meetups during networking!

    6.  Steve & Peggy Do ALL The Work to Get Hard Earned Leads and we Give Them to You FREE of Charge = You Then Go Succeed Mightily!   Tom, It Clearly Appears From Your Own Words This is What You Want and Need= Not Check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BOTTOM LINE:    Tom, Stop Whining & Start Winning!!!  Get Off Your *** & Go to Work!!  Take a Long Look in the Mirror and Assess What Kind of Student of the Game You Are!  And then do what it takes to succeed.  

    SHAMEFUL:  It is so shameful to blame others for your failures and lack of success.  It is so shameful to Put Others Down to Make Yourself Look Good.  Under No Circumstance would Peggy or I have made a Cheap Shot FALSE comment about you like you just did to us.  Bigger Pockets is here to help people build their business.  Bigger Pockets is not Twitter or Facebook. It is a Forum to Help people truly succeed.  Your so called opinion and false comments belong on Twitter or Facebook where people specialize in spouting off about other people without recourse or regard to facts. Take You Act over to those sites and stay away from our efforts, our leaders efforts and faithful members efforts to truly help people build their biz.  

    Finally:  Tom, Your Scorched Earth Approach to Commenting & Investing Clearly Shows What Kind of Student of The Game Your Are!!!  Your Own Approach Demands that You Just Simply Move On to to Other Meetups. And When They Fail in Your So Called Opinion, You can Fail Again and Provide False & Failure latent comments.  I Would Strongly Suggest You Move On & Keep Your False Comments to Yourself.  

    Making False Comments about Other People Publicly is a Very Expensive Hobby!!!!  You Should Just Simply Vote With Your Feet.  Nobody is Holding a Gun on You to Attend Any Meetup but For Sure not Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group!  You Are No Longer Welcome Under Any Circumstance to Attend the Flipping Houston Houses Meetup Group Period!

    Take Your Twitter Rants Act Elsewhere!  FREE Speech is Indeed a 2 Edged Sword! But You Had Better Get Your Facts Straight Before You Comment in Such an Inappropriate & False Manner!

    Steve D. 

    @Kelvin Aribodor  @Debra Pivonka  @Sarah Tourtellot  @Tom Cooper  @Shenice B.  

    @Matthew Foucheaux  

    Comment From Tom Cooper Below Post a Few Post Before This Post:  

    In my opinion, the least productive of the four different Houston meetups I have attended. No outside speakers, very few networking opportunities. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it is primarily a forum to provide leads to the two meetup leaders. At least that was my impression, and I attended four different meetups they held. I suggest all new Houston area investors check out at least several of the meetups around town before settling on one.

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
    10y

    @Steve Dancer

    Wow, talk about a nuclear overreaction!!!!  I guess you don't allow anything but "yes men" in your little club.  Well, I believe this falls under the "thou protesteth too much" category.  I have definitely struck a MAJOR nerve.  All I did was express my opinion, labeled as such, in the first sentence.   You clearly cannot handle it, so the deceit here must go much deeper than I supposed.  So let's take your petty rant one step at a time, shall we.

    As to the five posters who you claim commend you, let's see.  One of them has a grand total of one post.  Another has 14 total, ALL of which are on your advertisements for your Meetup.  Too of them posted "so excited about the topic" for this meetup, when no topic had been presented at that point.  I guess my post spurred you to actually come up with a topic, and post here an hour or so ago.  So I don't give a lot of credibility to those who commend your meetup.

    Second, if you will actually read my post, I began the post with "in my opinion" and later wrote "my impression".  Okay, so get off your ego tip and talking about my "facts".  I was expressing an opinion, and comparing it to the other three meetup groups I have attended.   None of them act, as yours does, merely as a way to funnel business to yourself and your wife.  None of them have 50% of the sponsors being their own companies.  Yes, of the six listed sponsors, you own three of them Steve.  The other groups bring in experts in all facets of real estate, where your (yes, I attend three Meetups of yours) all consisted mostly of you talking.  Each time you spent at least 10 minutes going over all your accomplishments, and admonished everyone not to attend other meetups.

    As for all your "guest speakers", that is laughable.  Once a quarter?  Really?   I presume they are all sponsors (of your total three) As for the Tony Robbins event, you and I both now, that was merely an upsell to Robbins' Dallas training, which I believe started around $800 or so.

    Again, in three meetings, you provided very little real training, it was primarily a sales pitch to bring you the deals, Steve.   This is America, and you have every right to run your business however you see fit.  But I believe you are misleading investors with your advertising.  Furthermore, you have very high turnover, and very few repeat attendees.  I suspect that has something to do with the value, or lack thereof, that others are finding at your meetup/sales pitch.  World Class Training?   Not even close? Again, you must think you are a comic, but you are sadly mistaken there as well.

    Also, I find it amusing that you claim to delete me from your meetup, as I had already done that long before I posted.  

    As to your assertion that I did not ask questions, once again that is a blatant lie.   Indeed I did ask questions.  I sent you a lengthy email after the first meetup I attended.  Do you want me to post the email and response.   You sent a form email several days later basically saying you didnt have time to answer questions individually and that I should continue coming to Meetups and also attend your $149 training.

    As for all your great success, if you were really that good at rehabbing, flipping and building ("world class") why have the Meetup.  Of all the success stories and case studies I saw or heard on four different occasions, not a single one was a deal done by any of the Meetup participants.  They were all your deals, Steve!

    Your dramatic overreaction to my merely expressing an opinion that there are better meetups "in my opinion" than yours obviously threatened you.   My goodness, it's like a nuclear bomb to take out a 90 year old man wielding a table knife.  I have much better things to do with my time, so I suggest you leave this alone.  If you want to continue, you will have a lot more time invested in defending yourself than you already have.  If you can't bear anything but "Yes men" in your meetups, again, that says a lot about you and your operation.  Good day, sir.

  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    September 13th Meetup and Many More!

    Steve & Peggy will not be deterred by ANYONE from continuing our quest to help those who will listen, learn & execute to become Success Stories in this biz!!! We Will Keep moving fwd. while efforting to bring as many fwd. who have and/or espouse a Winning Mind Set!

    See Above Comments from Tom & Steve Above!

    Steve & Peggy D.  

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
    10y

    @Steve Dancer,

    I am not here to deter anyone!  I merely expressed an opinion, and you chose to come in with a nuclear level personal attack!!!  If you have such a great product and are such an expert and offer "world class" training, then you should not be threatened by the mere suggestion that investors consider some of the other Meetups in Houston!  Clearly you do not want your attendees seeing what the competition offers!  I have never once heard anyone at any of these other fine groups warn people (as you have consistently) not to attend other groups!  

    Once someone attends one of the other quality meetups around Houston including those by Houston Real Deal, Jet Lending's Huge Investor Meeting, The RICH Club, The Wealth Club, Ft. Bend REI, or Quest IRA, the difference in professionalism and quality content will be self evident. So investors, please compare and decide for yourself what works best for you.

    Regards,

    Tom Cooper

  • Involved In Real Estate · Humble, TX · Member since 2014 · 159 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    I Rest My Case!

    Steve D. 

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
    10y

    Good idea Steve, quit while you have lost this case! 

     Investors, please do yourself a favor.  Please go check out the professionals at the many fine Meetup Groups and Investor Meetings around Houston.  I have listed a few of the larger ones in my post just above.

    Tom Cooper

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Tom I Disagree Completely =  Steve n Peggy do a Great Job at the flipping houston meeting. We have been to several other mtgs you note.  They are No better and in fact in most cases not as good. They are not bad but for sure not any better without question. Your Comments are Way off base. 

    Tom, How many deals have you closed since going to all these professional meetings???

    Steve n Peggy never said not to go to other meetups. They just say choose 1 or 2 even if not them. Too many ways to do something is not good.  We have found this to be very true. 

    We find Steve n Peggy to be very enlightening. You have your opinion, but quite frankly we have been to more mtgs than you and have never seen anything like you say at all. 

    We appreciate Steve n Peggys professional approach to the investing business

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Tom,  You Are Sadly Mistaken and Plain Wrong! Your opinion does not agree with the majority of the people who attend this meetup!     @Tom Cooper

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Steve n Peggy has shown Strength, Class n grace tonight!  You have shown the opposite.  @Tom Cooper

  • Real Estate Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 173 posts · 128 votes
    10y

    Debs Nong,  Seriously?   You joined Bigger Pockets just to post this?  You have ZERO information in your profile = zero credibility!   You use the same name-calling venomous attack that they utilize! My guess is that perhaps you are just another user ID set up by Steve!  If not, what is the connection?  Are you related?  Employed by them?   Are you even an investor?  Or trying to become one?  I am sorry, but your post cannot be taken seriously when you just joined with no profile and minutes later post four consecutive times just to defend these people.   I cannot wait to see how many more friends, relatives, and employees they may get to sign up just to attack me.  I really am enjoying this and find it extremely humorous. 

    So you consider a hateful personal attack to equal strength, class, and grace? Again, laughable. I am not mistaken! These people at every meeting I attended (four) told attendees not to attend other REI meetings and even ridiculed those who did. Ask yourself why? I cannot believe these people are so threatened. Did you even read my original post? Did you see the words that begin it: "In my opinion", and then in return I get the vitriolic, name-calling explosion from this self-proclaimed "world class" professional? This is comedy par excellence!! If these people are all they claim to be, one poster on a forum expressing his opinion, advising new investors to look around at different Real Estate Investor meetings to see what is beneficial to them, should not bother him in the least. But sadly, that is not the case.

    In case you missed the original post, here it is in its entirety:

    "In my opinion, the least productive of the four different Houston meetups I have attended. No outside speakers, very few networking opportunities. Unfortunately, in my opinion, it is primarily a forum to provide leads to the two meetup leaders. At least that was my impression, and I attended four different meetups they held. I suggest all new Houston area investors check out at least several of the meetups around town before settling on one."

    I ask you, does that sound threatening to you?  I actually held back a lot in this post, just said it was the least productive of the meetup groups I attended.  Recommended that investors check out multiple meetups before settling on one!  Not something that should threaten someone who was confident in their offering!  Instead, I get a nuclear counterattack!  The longer this continues, the more you and your alter-egos prove that you do have something to hide!!!!!!!

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hello Tom,  I find your statement of not wanting to deter people from going this meeting false. If that was not on your agenda, you would have not replied to my post and tell me how incorrect I was for posting it. It is ok for you to post what you feel is your opinion. Please let others post their opinion with out attack from you if their opinion is not yours.

    As for as opening my eyes, they are wide open. Thank you very much.

    If you do not like this group, I respect that, even though I do not share this opinion. What I don't understand is why you feel you need to attack anyone who does. And yes Tom, your reply felt in my opinion as an attack on what I posted. Also the jab on your reply to Steve about me having only 1 post, you forgot to mention that post was from you.

     I'm sorry that you feel you have nothing to gain from Steve & Peggy, but please do insult people who feel differently. I too have gone to different meetups and all though they good, I prefer this group. I do not think any less of you for liking the others better, please show me the same respect.

    I am not posting this as an attack on what you posted. I'm not even attacking your response to your reply to my post.  I posting this to say that I respect your feeling and ask that you respect mine, 

    Please note that any post on this subject to me would be wasting your time. For you will not be able to change my opinion on this matter.

    I had no intention of responding to your reply, but you are like a dog with a bone.

    No I am not an employee, I am my own employer. I am not related to Steve or Peggy. I am a member of this meetup, who has gained valuable information and resources on how to grow my business, I RESPECT the Dancer's and what they are trying to do for other investors, and I LIKE them as human beings. 

  • Realtor · Houston, TX · Member since 2011 · 916 posts · 296 votes
    10y

    It is comedic regarding what you @Tom Cooper say about the other posters. They are unneeded and makes the post look shady. 

    Here is my opinion about the meetup group. @Steve Dancer does a good job with giving new investors information without teasing them for a paid membership or mentor program. I'm not experienced, but I know a little bit. Most of the stuff taught is what I already know, but that's what the members want to hear. I did pick up bits of information from his group so it was well worth it. Free meetups are only for new investors and for networking. Paid individual speaking engagements are where more advanced info is given.

    I have attended The RICH Club, The Wealth Club, and HRENC. All consisted of upsells and plugs for their company. At least he is offering a service that everyone will benefit from. He offers a referral system and his company to list houses. The next good meetup was HRENC, but her husband pitches his mentor program for 30 mins. RICH and Wealth Clubs are both teasers. They hype you up then hit you with the price to join. Plus, members still have to pay $99 or so for the better advanced individual meetups. 

    Unfortunately, since Flipping Houston Houses meetup days are changed I will be looking for an REI that meets Thursdays or Fridays. Feel free to offer recommendations.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.