Charlotte Happy Hour Meet Up - Monday Sept 5th @ 7pm!

Charlotte Happy Hour Meet Up - Monday Sept 5th @ 7pm!

When:

Where:The Brass Tap

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes

Hello folks, 

It's time again for another Charlotte Meet Up!  We'll be getting together on Monday Sept 5th at 7pm at The Brass Tap in South End.  As always, we keep things casual and more like a Happy Hour than a structured meeting with presenters, etc.  Anyone and everyone is welcome to come eat, drink, and talk real estate!  We'll have half off bottled and canned beer and half-off appetizers for meet up attendees (except @Troy Knight - we'll charge him double).

If you plan on attending please let me know so I can be sure to reserve adequate space.  The Brass Tap is located at 1440 S. Tryon St #105, Charlotte, NC 28203.

Cheers & look forward to seeing everyone!

2Reply
32 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Double the price for double the awesome!! I don't know about everyone else, but I'm ready to drink some quality beer and talk about real estate. Soooooo much has happened since last time. Unfortunately I won't be able to share some of it because of confidentiality agreements...but it's really juicy!! 

    See y'all there! 

  • James SlaughterPro Member
    Environmental Scientist / Investor · Statesville, NC · Member since 2015 · 94 posts · 41 votes
    10y

    I'm in Dave, hopefully Labor Day wont hurt turnout but I'm in!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Dave, my wife and I are in!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    10y

    You can count me in!

  • Lender · Cornelius, NC · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Count me in as well

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    Thank you to everyone who came out last night!  I couldn't think of a better way to round out the holiday weekend than discussing real estate over drinks with so many like-minded people.  Already looking forward to the next one, folks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.