Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on August 13th

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on August 13th

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

I know many of you wanted to meet later in the afternoon, however, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so I figured people can come and go as they please from 1-4pm.

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Tags from previous meetings: @Lance Lvovsky, @David Wild, @Warren Lanza, @Mitchell Jaworski, @Gene D., @Alex Yungk, @Tim L., @Judith French, @Joe Garbarczyk, @Justin Jocewicz, @Wayne Brooks, @Emanuele Pani, @Nancy Wasserman, @Reginald Hill, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Nick Howe, @Dwain Beckford, @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Ivana Andreatini, @Account Closed, @Janet Cordero, @Lucas Machado, @Carlos Castellanos, @Connor Williams, @Marissa Mallamo, @Lance Sager, @Scott Goulet, @Cheryl Lebert, @Roger H., @Bobby Sommers, @Tim Boyer, @Jim Hiler, @Richard Kerski, @Jill Cleary, @Scott Nalbach, @Chris Boyd, @Leshon Hill, @Jason Stern, @Daniel L., @Niquya Corbin, @Mark Mousseau, @Charlie DiLisio, @Kervens Germain-Philistin, @David Bateman, @Account Closed, @Blake Harper, @Gregorio Garcia, @Quyen D., @Upen Mody, @John McCormack, @Raymond B., @Michael Lee, @Jared B., @Sean McKiernan, @Emmanuel Augustin, @Robert Del Toro, @Jonathon Federwisch, @Account Closed, @David Velazquez, @Amber Spence, @Mike Waltman, @Bryan Levine, @Zulma Calderon, @Pamela Hasara, @Shawn Taker, @Laura Renner, @Rob Smith, @Laraque Vilsaint, @Warren Lanham, @Kevin Quach, @Richard Rheker, @Account Closed, @Berry Saget, @Michael Ferrari, @Jorge Zea, @Julie J., @Jared Christie, @Paul White, @Account Closed, @Tommy Mejia, @Joshua Turner, @Yana Ivleva, @James Fisher

2Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
10y

Why does this @Jon Huber guy keep spamming me?...LOL.   I'll be there gents.  Btw, it was just a capacitor that went on the AC, cheap fix relative to other issues.

See this reply in the discussion

24 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    Should be able to make it.  Will bring bball gear too :-)

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    Why does this @Jon Huber guy keep spamming me?...LOL.   I'll be there gents.  Btw, it was just a capacitor that went on the AC, cheap fix relative to other issues.

  • Wholesaler · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I would love to make it and get to know some of you guys.  The people that I am meeting locally from Bigger Pockets are awesome!  Looking forward to meeting more of you.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    will be out of town, hope to catch the next one

  • Realtor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I will definitely see you there @Jon Huber. Thank you for the invite.

  • Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Will definitely be there! thanks Jon!

    @Drew Bell check it out! lets hit this one up together.  

  • Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 24 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I am down! Thanks for the invite @Tommy Mejia

  • Wholesaler · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi everyone Im newbie and would just love to meet people that are more versed in this RE world I'm trying to venture in. Im planning on driving up (from Hollywood area) if its ok. 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Edwin Mangila  Come one, come all. Free to show... we just ask that all the good patrons grab a coffee so the owner continues to let us use the space for free.

  • Real Estate Agent · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2016 · 32 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    I'll grab 2 coffees. And I will see you all there.

  • Wholesaler · Hollywood, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber Thanks I will see you all there. 

  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I think I'm going to make it, will certainly try!

    @Justin Jocewicz were you joking about the bball gear? 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Bobby Sommers  Nope. There is a lot of trash talk going on between, @Justin Jocewicz and @Wayne Brooks thinking they can take on myself and @Mitchell Jaworski in a two on two... However, we'd have to wake up at 5:30am and play in Wellington. So, I doubt we will ever get that run in. You won't see me up at 5:30am on a weekend. Ha.

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    We can play outside.  We'll see if we can stave off the rain this time. @Wayne Brooks hooked me up and we played twice.  It was a good time and definitely need to play more.  If you are interested @Bobby Sommers, feel free to bring your gear too!  @Jon Huber and @Mitchell Jaworski

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Justin Jocewicz  I might be going to the Marlins/White Sox game after... 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber @Justin Jocewicz - Looking like we are gonna have a good turnout at the meeting.   I've balled with Jon already so he's free to go to the baseball game :-)   Maybe @Bobby Sommers can be my running mate.

  • Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber I will be there. Hopeful to meet all you guys.

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thanks as always for the invite @Jon Huber. I look forward to getting back down there, but not this month either. Summer time is keeping our weekends packed!  Have fun with your baseball game!! =)

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks for the invite, I will try to make it, but moving that week to the area so may have to wait for the next one. 

  • Real Estate Appraiser · MI · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Ellen and I will be there.  Looking forward to seeing you all.

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    Sounds great John Croke. I really hope I can make this. Thanks for putting this together.
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 79 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    Apologies John Croke. Tagged by mistake. I meant to tag Jon Huber.
  • Coral Springs, FL · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it! 

  • Wholesaler · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Unforunately we won't be back in town yet, so we'll have to miss it.  But please tag me so I know about the next meeting.  Thanks!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.