Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on June 11th

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on June 11th

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

I know many of you wanted to meet later in the afternoon, however, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so I figured people can come and go as they please from 1-4pm.

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

This meeting is open to anyone that would like to attend.

Tags from previous meetings: @Justin Jocewicz, @Nancy Wasserman, @Gene D., @Reginald Hill, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Mitchell Jaworski, @Wayne Brooks, @Nick Howe, @Dwain Beckford, @Emanuele Pani, @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Ivana Andreatini, @Account Closed, @Janet Cordero, @Lucas Machado, @Carlos Castellanos, @Connor Williams, @Marissa Mallamo, @Lance Sager, @Scott Goulet, @Cheryl Lebert, @Roger H., @Tony Williams, @Bobby Sommers, @Tim Boyer, @Jim Hiler, @Richard Kerski, @Jill Cleary, @Scott Nalbach, @Chris Boyd, @Jason Stern, @Daniel L., @Niquya Corbin, @Mark Mousseau, @Charlie DiLisio, @Kervens Germain-Philistin, @David Bateman, @Account Closed, @Blake Harper, @Gregorio Garcia, @Quyen D., @Upen Mody, @John McCormack, @Raymond B., @Michael Lee, @Jared B., @Sean McKiernan, @Emmanuel Augustin, @Robert Del Toro, @Jonathon Federwisch, @Account Closed, @David Velazquez, @Amber Spence, @Mike Waltman, @Bryan Levine, @Zulma Calderon, @Pamela Hasara, @Joe Garbarczyk, @Shawn Taker, @Laura Renner, @Alex Yungk, @Rob Smith, @Laraque Vilsaint

0Reply
45 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
10y

@Justin Jocewicz Should be there this week, but I need a ringer on my side for 2 on 2!

See this reply in the discussion

27 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    I will be there ...learn something new every month!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 25 votes
    10y

    look forward to hearing more about those Union multi-units

  • Real Estate Agent · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
    10y
    Can't make this one, but keep me in the loop for next time!
  • Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Good morning, 

    I can't wait to be at my first event. I am new to the world of real estate and investing and currently about to get my first home on my own and can't wait to meet everyone who attends. See you all there!

  • Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I will be there, and plan to bring my son with me. I learned a lot the last time I attended. 

  • Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Richard Rheker @Account Closed

  • Wholesaler · Stuart, FL · Member since 2013 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    I will be there. Thank you for putting this together!

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    Will actually be there this time.  See you on Saturday!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Justin Jocewicz I'm almost a believer... Almost. @Mitchell Jaworski, do you hear this? :)

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    bball afterwards?  Need that old ghost @Wayne Brooks for 2-on-2 though.  

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Wish I could join you this month, but will be out of town. We really enjoyed the last time we went. Great conversation!

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    @Justin Jocewicz Should be there this week, but I need a ringer on my side for 2 on 2!

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    new investor from Miami FL. Me and my wife will be there. We r looking forward to it!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    Won't be able to make this one unfortunately will be taking my CAM course that weekend... look forward to being at the next one.

  • Investor · Central/South Florida · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'm interested! Just heard about these meet ups. 

    Hope you guys are willing to tolerate a newbie! 

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Kevin Quach  Many newbies come. That is how you learn! This is not a meeting for investors... it is a meeting for anyone looking to share or learn about real estate investing. 

    @Justin Jocewicz I may have family in town, but otherwise I am always down for a game...

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber, @Wayne Brooks @Mitchell Jaworski.  I'll bring my gear and we'll play it by ear :-)

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Justin Jocewicz  And you should fear... if you haven't played ball yet this year... 

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber  LOL.  I actually did play with my buddies for the first time this year about a month ago.  My skills are rusty, but still enough to dominate most :-)  Two hours of ball left me sore though.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    @Justin Jocewicz @Jon Huber - This is entertaining....I'll be sure to throw some kicks in my trunk in case this actually happens.  Do some schooling in real estate and then some schooling on the court.

  • Lance LvovskyPro Member
    Accountant · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 753 votes
    10y

    @Jon Huber I am not able to attend this meeting, but please do tag me for the next meeting as I would like to be part of the group!

  • Providence, RI · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I look forward to meeting the group!

  • Wholesaler · Jupiter, FL · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Thanks again to @Jon Huber for making this happen. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.