Fairfield, CT: Real Estate Meet-Up (March 30th, 2016 @ 7pm)

Fairfield, CT: Real Estate Meet-Up (March 30th, 2016 @ 7pm)

When:

Where:Anna Liffey's: 1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield CT 06824

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes

Date: Wednesday, March 30th, 2016 (it's last Wednesday of every month - so please mark your calendars)


Place: Anna Liffey's (a great Irish pub) at 1494 Old Post Rd, Fairfield CT 06824 [NOTE: We are in the back room http://annaliffeys.com]

Time: 

  • 7PM - 7:45 mingle. 
  • At 7:45pm everyone has a chance to introduce themselves and this is a great time to tell everyone about you and what you are looking for. (Many people come including: flippers, brokers, hard money lenders, wholesalers, investors, attorneys, insurance agents, and more.)


No Cost: It's FREE! Okay it's almost free - please buy a drink(s) from the bar. Remember the more you have, the more you'll enjoy it. Just kidding. If you're driving or don't want to drink there are food options and non-alcoholic drinks.

[Important Side Note]: There is a Happy Hour from 4pm - 7pm before the event starts. I think it's half-off most drinks ($3 craft beers).

Please post below if you can make it! 

(Typically investors are from Fairfield County, New Haven County, Hartford County, NYC, and a few other counties in Connecticut.)

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Stratford, CT · Member since 2015 · 258 posts · 230 votes
10y

Hi Jonathan,

I am planning to be there.  Thanks.

See this reply in the discussion

12 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Stratford, CT · Member since 2015 · 258 posts · 230 votes
    10y

    Hi Jonathan,

    I am planning to be there.  Thanks.

  • Vendor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    See you there.

  • Realtor · Stamford, CT · Member since 2015 · 116 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi Jonathan,

    I hope to make it as well.


    Dan

  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    10y

    HI @Jonathan Makovsky I may not be able to make it but I shared the info with a few people who are in the area. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Wethersfield, CT · Member since 2014 · 152 posts · 122 votes
    10y

    I'll be there!

  • Investor · Fairfield-New Haven-Hartford County, CT · Member since 2013 · 825 posts · 413 votes
    10y

    Thanks all for posting in the forum! For all those that invest in Connecticut (specifically, Fairfield, New Haven and Hartford Counties) there will be many others from your area at the event.

    We have been averaging about 25 - 30 people at each event with a nice mix of different fields within real estate investing, with all levels of experience.

    It would be VERY helpful if you can please post on this forum if you will be coming. Also, if you would like to be on the email list for the event, please send me a private message.

    Hope to see you there & remember your "net-worth" is based on your "network"!

  • Investor · Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 746 posts · 372 votes
    10y

    @Jonathan Makovsky I will share with others in the area as unfortunately I can't make it down on Wednesdays.

  • Milford, CT · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I plan to attend.

    Looking forward to meeting everyone!

  • Cheshire, CT · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I’ll be there likely with a couple of colleagues in tow. Looking forward to this, especially with such an excellent choice of venue!

  • Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
    10y
    Jonathan Makovsky thanks for putting this together! I'll be attending as well.
  • Investor · Fairfield, CT · Member since 2015 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi All, 

    First off wanted to introduce myself to the group: buy and hold, or buy, light rehab and hold investor in the Fairfield County/New Haven County area. Currently own a 4 unit in New Britain, and closing on a 3 unit in New Haven (Dixwell area) by Yale. I work with 3 partners - we went to high school together in the Fairfield area. 

    Unfortunately none of us could make it last night, but we look forward to the next event on the 27th!

    Currently looking to network with wholesalers, sellers, or lenders in the area. We have an aggressive plan to grow our multifamily portfolio over the next couple years. 

    Drop me a line to say hi: [email protected] - or shoot me a note on here. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Chappaqua, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 947 votes
    10y

    @Jonathan Makovsky Great Meetup! So glad I made it.  I was wondering if anyone who attended got the contact information of the wholesaler who spoke near the end. Greatly appreciated!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.