NE Atlanta REI Meet Up, Lunch in Decatur

NE Atlanta REI Meet Up, Lunch in Decatur

When:

Where:Davinci's of Decatur; 265 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 110 votes

Hello Fellow Metro Atlanta RE Investors, Agents and Affiliated Parties

Join us for lunch on the 2nd Tuesday of each month from Noon-1pm! We will be meeting to network, share ideas, discuss strategies and more. This is a casual conversation among anyone who is interested or already involved in real estate. We welcome FT/PT Investors, Agents, Insurance, Appraisers, Contractors, etc.

This event continues to grow and we are all excited about the amount of information shared at every event.  If you are looking to learn or network than this event is a great fit for you.  Feel free to ask any questions about the event.

January meeting:

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Davinci's of Decatur

265 Ponce De Leon Pl, Decatur, GA 30030

@Jason Hern

@Nick Brubaker

@Nick Brubaker

@Mitchell Smith

@Account Closed

@Fitzgerald Hall

@Danick St Jean

@Brian Snell

@Michael Dupree

@Account Closed


@Nick Brubaker

0Reply
24 views

15 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 419 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    Thank you for the invite @Micah Redden  I have another appointment at 10 that day but there is a good chance I will be free by 12 and if so I will be there!  I hope others can make it as well!

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the invite @Micah Redden! I've added it to my calendar and should be able to attend. @Mike Watkins should come too! It will be a nice get together. 

  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Marvin McTaw for the invite and let me do the same for my younger sister, @Anna Watkins. I'll see you all there.

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 112 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Marvin McTaw for the heads up, I'll see if I can join. Adding a couple others @Mike O'Connor @Rick Baggenstoss@Todd Whiddon

  • Educator and Investor · Decatur, GA · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hoping to make it and meet some of these great folks in person!

  • Canton, GA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I usually meet my daughter, who attends Emory for lunch on Tuesdays. Maybe I will meet her for breakfast instead. 

    Thanks for the heads up

  • Decatur, GA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks so much, Micah.  I will be there!

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 389 posts · 250 votes
    10y

    @Mike Watkins - Thanks for the shout out, 'bro'!  I'll see if I can make it. Weekdays are hard for us part-timers, but I'd love to be there if I can.  Guest list looks top notch :-)

  • Developer · Decatur, GA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I can't make this one.  Thanks for the mention @Matt Wood.  

  • RE Investor · Newnan, GA · Member since 2015 · 309 posts · 132 votes
    10y

    @Micah Redden I can make it if you have room.

  • Investor · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 110 votes
    10y

    Certainly @Rush Wall!  We will have room for as many people plan to attend.  Can't wait to meet you there.

  • Investor · Johns Creek, GA · Member since 2014 · 299 posts · 110 votes
    10y

    Don't Forget to join us tomorrow at Noon for a lunchtime REI meeting at Davinci's of Decatur. Look forward to meeting everyone there!

  • Director, Strategic Initiatives_Residential Investor One · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Micah. A colleague of mine told me about your monthly lunch meetings. Are they held at the same venue each month? I'm not able to attend tomorrow's meeting, but would like to attend next month. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

    Thank you.

    Celeste

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 134 posts · 22 votes
    10y
    Count me in please!
  • Stockbridge, GA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    I can't make this one, but please include me on future invites

    Thanks,

    Karen 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.