Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on January 9th, 2016

Coffee with Investors in Delray Beach, FL on January 9th, 2016

This event is brought to you by:Domu Investments

When:

Where:Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Jon HuberPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

Palm Beach County Investors (or future investors)...

There was a lot of interest in a pretty casual meeting from investors and future investors, and we've had GREAT meetings... why not another? It will be free to attend (and no pitching), but being good patrons, so they let us to continue to use the space for free, I say we get a cup of coffee.

Gizzi's Coffee: 2275 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach, FL 33483 (1pm-4pm)

I know many of you wanted to meet later in the afternoon, however, the coffee shop closes at 4pm, so I figured people can come and go as they please from 1-4pm.

So, anyone want to grab some afternoon coffee in Delray Beach this Saturday, January 9th... maybe people from Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Lake Worth, Boyton Beach, Boca Raton, or West Palm? Maybe even Broward County people would like to show...

(Tags from previous posts: @Justin Jocewicz, @Nancy Wasserman, @Gene D., @Reginald Hill, @Meghan Helbick, @Martha Blumel, @Mitchell Jaworski, @Wayne Brooks, @Nick Howe, @Dwain Beckford, @Emanuele Pani, @Josh H.,  @Rocky Wilson, @Joshua Pavao, @David Shoultz, @Account Closed, @Janet Cordero, @Lucas Machado, @Shai Buki, @Carlos Castellanos, @Connor Williams, @Marissa Mallamo)

1Reply
25 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y
  • Realtor · Palm Beach Gardens, FL · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 36 votes
    10y
    I have to work, but it sounds like fun. I'll try to catch the next one!
  • Investor · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 39 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I'd like to go as well but going to be in PA.  I'm sure I won't be in PA for the next one.

  • Investor · Royal Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 162 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    Hey all,

    Will be camping in Daytona on the speedway.  Enjoy the convos!

    Justin

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    I'm starting to get some great feedback... but in my inbox. Be sure to RSVP here so we can keep track of the head count!

  • Rental Property Investor · Boynton Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 273 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    Hey all - good turn out last meet up, looking forward to another great one!  Was hoping to share a story of a new deal, but it didn't come together.  I still have 4 days till the meeting I suppose :-) 

  • Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Count 2 more in 😊
  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    Sounds good guys... looking to be a good turnout

  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    I will be coming as well.

  • Jim HilerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2014 · 133 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    I plan on stopping by at some point.

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I'll be there. Can I bring guests?

    Richard Kerski

    5612398670

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y

    @Richard Kerski  This is not invite only. This is open to anyone interested in investing. Please, bring whomever you'd like. See you there!

  • Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Great meeting everybody! I'm looking for the contact info for Jill who was at the meeting on 1/9..can anybody pass it along to me or give me her BP handle?

    Thanks!

  • Jon HuberPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    10y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.