St. Louis Happy Hour Meetup | 7PM Oct 14 at O'Leary's Restaurant

St. Louis Happy Hour Meetup | 7PM Oct 14 at O'Leary's Restaurant

This event is brought to you by:Mogul Realty

When:

Where:O'Leary's Restaurant, 3828 South Lindbergh Boulevard #118, 63127

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes

Hey everyone, another reminder that I'll be hosting a happy hour and networking event for any BPer from the St. Louis area at O'Leary's Restaurant (3828 South Lindbergh Boulevard #118, 63127) on October 14 at 7 PM. We're almost there and I hope everyone can still make it out.

As always, this is a networking event so no sales pitch, no fees or agenda. I just wanted to give us all a time and place to meet in person after talking on the forums. I have a room reserved for us so we'll have plenty of space.

See you all there!

0Reply
20 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks for the update!

  • Buy and Hold Investor & Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 102 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    @Peter MacKercher I will try to make it out!  Looking forward to meeting other St. Louis BP'ers.

  • Rental Property Investor · Belleville, IL · Member since 2015 · 82 posts · 19 votes
    10y
    Hoping to make it as well.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.