Charlotte Meetup!! Monday Oct 5th. Brass Tap in Southend

Charlotte Meetup!! Monday Oct 5th. Brass Tap in Southend

When:

Where:1440 S. Tryon Street Ste. 105 Charlotte, NC 28203

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes

Ok real estate junkies, it's been a while since I've held a meetup, but now that summer has come to a close I have some free time to get back out there and drink beer with you all. 

Let's meet up, drink good beer, and talk all things Real Estate. 

When: MONDAY October 5th, 2015 7:00pm

Where: Brass Tap, 1440 S. Tryon Street Ste. 105 Charlotte, NC 28203 (Technically it's on Summit near Wooden Robot Brewery. 

0Reply
59 views

19 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    @Chris T., see if it will let you post a reply now. Can't have our Charlotte meetup turn in to you and I 

    Big thanks to @Dave Hurt for hosting us at Brass Tap. 

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    11y

    No problem, @Troy Knight!  It's our pleasure to host.

    FYI We have a designated parking lot directly across Summit from the entrance of the bar, otherwise there is free street parking as well.  

    Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    11y

    It works!  I'm looking forward to the next Charlotte Meetup! I have been wanting to check out @Dave Hurt's place ever since he POSTED about it.  

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    11y

    looking forward to meeting everyone. 

  • Business Metrics Analyst · Cornelius, NC · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    I am going to try and make it! I will be in Virginia earlier in the day but I think I can make it back in time. Hopefully you guys will accept a newb! :-)

  • Engineer · pokhara, kaski · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Very nice posting

  • Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, NC · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Is this still on? My husband and I would like to attend. 

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Hey Cindy,

    The event is still on. 

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight at the Charlotte meetup. No pitches or anything, but if you're looking for a good agent, I might know one :) 

    Dave and Brass Tap are kind enough to give us half off appetizers (maybe just the shared ones) and 50 cent wings!!! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Harrisburg, NC · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 44 votes
    10y

    Not looking good for us. My husband is caught up at a job site. Hopefully we can make the next one. 

  • Realtor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 935 posts · 467 votes
    10y

    good time meeting everyone, thanks for hosting at Brass Tapp @Dave Hurt  very nice tavern , great foods, beers and hospitality. Continued success to everyone. Persevere! 

  • SC · Member since 2014 · 303 posts · 183 votes
    10y

    @Don Harris very nice meeting you and everyone else tonight - already looking forward to the next one, and of course Brass Tap is happy to host!

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    10y
    Dave Hurt thanks for hosting, Troy Knight , thanks for putting this together .. Had a fun time, hopefully see you guys at some of the other local meetups especially IHOP in Steele creek on Wednesdays.. Make sure to check out meetup.com for the events
  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    10y

    @Dave Hurt Thanks for hosting the meetup and thank you @Troy Knight for organizing it.  It was nice meeting everyone and getting a chance to talk.  Hopefully we will be able to have another Charlotte Meetup in the near future.  

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 99 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Had a blast with everyone last night. Thanks to @Troy Knight for organizing and @Dave Hurt and Brass Tap for hosting us. Really had a great time connecting and just talking shop. @Justin F. I'll def see you Wednesday at IHOP. Until next time good luck everyone!

  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    Thanks to everyone who came out! Definitely a successful evening. Look forward to seeing you all at the next one which is tentatively scheduled for November 2nd. 

  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    I wish I was there. Next time!

  • Investor · charlotte, NC · Member since 2012 · 121 posts · 21 votes
    10y
    Jasmine S. , did not even realize this was you..I've seen you post in here before too.. And yeah come out tomorrow..I've actually got to wrap up a rehab so not sure I'll be by..what time tomorrow are you me and Troy Knight meeting up for the BP boating meetup ?
  • Belmont, NC · Member since 2013 · 139 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    haha, The BP Boat meetup starts at 1:00. Free beer! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.