San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group - June 2

San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group - June 2

When:

Where:131 Soledad, San Antonio, TX

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes

Hello all, it's almost time again for our San Antonio Real Estate Investors' Discussion Group. June's meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 2, from 6-8 PM at 131 Soledad in the front room (immediately through the entrance doors). Investors and real estate professionals of all experience levels are welcome; discussion will be roundtable format. For those who plan to attend, please post one or two topics you'd like to discuss at the meeting and we'll go over them when we get together. So come on out, kick back, and let's chat. See you all then!

0Reply
28 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    I plan on attending next Tuesday, looking forward to it.  This will be my first discussion group and I am a newbie so there are hundreds of topics I would like to discuss.  Since we can't discuss them all in one setting, the main topic for me right now is finding a property to buy, renovate and resell.  What is working for investors in San Antonio right now to find the best deals?  Driving for dollars?  PPC campaigns?  Craigslist?  Wholesalers?  Anything else?  

    I look forward to meeting everyone!

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Young, great, we look forward to seeing you there!

  • Investor · La Vernia, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 865 votes
    11y

    Thanks Chad,

    I also am a newbie and plan on attending.  Since i work rotating shifts this will be one of the few meetings I can attend.

    I'm interested in buy and hold small multi-family properties.   Would also like more info on the new crowdfunding available in Texas now.

    Looking forward to being a sponge and absorbing as much as I can.   Also can't wait to meet eveyone.

  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 153 posts · 132 votes
    11y

    Hello :)

    I plan on attending.  I have an extensive property management and real estate background as well as a few rehabs under my belt but I want to know more about getting off market properties and wholesaling in this community for holds and rehabs.  

    Arissa

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I also plan on attending. I just bought my first sfh and considering getting into small multifamily investing in the next few months...

    I just want to network with other BP ers :)

  • Jeremy HeathPro Member
    Homeowner · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    I plan on attending also, and this will be my first meeting as well. I'm interested in small multifamily properties and meeting like minded investors.

  • Contractor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 647 posts · 205 votes
    11y

    Fantastic to see everyone coming, we look forward to seeing you all there. Don't forget street parking is free around (technically after) 6 PM!

  • Business Analyst · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    Finishing my MBA in June, but very interested in attending a July event! Interested in figuring out how to get started with only about $10k to invest. It doesn't meet the 20% down threshold for traditional financing. I'm also interested in the difference between SFH and Duplexes from a financing standpoint. I think Duplexes may be a good niche in the long run (pending additional investment capital, of course!).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.