Lakewood- Washington Meetup June 13th 7:00PM

Lakewood- Washington Meetup June 13th 7:00PM

When:

Where:The Ram Restaurant and Brewery - Lakewood, Washington

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes

We are building a BP Meetup in Washington to get investors new and experienced introduced,  networking, and doing deals!!

When: June 13th, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00pm or later

Where: - The Ram Bar & Grill in Lakewood, Washington 

Please RSVP Here - We need a head count for the venue

Hey BP Members in the Lakewood, Olympia, Tacoma, Montesano, Seattle and everywhere else in the Pacific NW...Its time for another meet up at the Ram in Lakewood on June 13th at 7:00 PM. The last one was amazing and over 30 people showed up.

This is a free event, with no sales pitches or guru's. The intention is to get local investors who are on Bigger Pockets introduced with other local investors who are active in Washington and other Markets

There will be time for networking, food and drinks and time set for people to introduce themselves to the group and explain how they are making things happen in 2015. Have your 30 second elevator pitch ready:)

PM me if you have any questions or feel free to send me an email or call. Once you have RSVP'd I will send a confirmation email and will send updates leading up to the event. Please feel free to invite any friends or family who would like to attend.


Please note: there is no public pitching, no cost to attend, and no sponsor. Also, it's casual so dress however you feel most comfortable. My only request is that you buy at least one drink (non-alcoholic is fine) from the bar to support The Ram for allowing us to use their space.

Cant wait to see you all there!!!

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 13 votes
11y

I am super excited the first one was huge! Thanks @Kevin Carbon

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 13 votes
    11y

    I am super excited the first one was huge! Thanks @Kevin Carbon

  • Realtor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2015 · 51 posts · 24 votes
    11y

    I'll be there. I had a great time at the first one. 

  • Michele FischerPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    Killing me, this is the day of my daughters graduation!  Maybe the third time will be a charm for my schedule...

    Anyone who is considering this, go!!!  The BP meet-up I attended in Portland was great.  It was a big group, but we mingled into smaller groups and had some great conversations.  Completely different feel from a REA meeting.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    @Michele Fischer... Sorry you can't make this one... I have teamed up with a few folks and we will be having 3 monthly meeting... Seattle, Lake wood and Bellevue.... The Lakewood one will be the second week of the month... Either Friday or Saturday evenings

  • Engineer · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 59 posts · 35 votes
    11y

    In.  Love The Ram.

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    Schawing!  I'll be there again!

  • Bluffton SC · Member since 2015 · 199 posts · 55 votes
    11y
    Any idea when/where the Seattle and Bellevue ones will be?
  • Natalie KolodijBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Tax Strategist| National Tax Educator| Accepting New Clients · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    I will try my hardest to make it down there. 

    I'm with @Julian Buick - I'm definitely in for any up this way. 

  • Investor / Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 730 votes
    11y

    I have a meeting up in Shoreline that day until 7pm, so I'll be a little late!

  • Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 183 posts · 86 votes
    11y

    @Kevin C.   I will be there!

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    11y

    I've booked a place for the Bellevue meetup on 6/5, you'll see a post about it in the next couple of days.

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey Everyone, So we now have a meetup group for these meetups. It would be awesome if you joined our group,(its free and always will be), that way you wont miss when a meeting is. Of course we always post the meetings here in the forum as its all about fellow BP members getting together and networking.

    Here is the link

    http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/

    Thanks and we look forward to seeing you all soon.

    Kevin Carbon

  • Real Estate Investor · Burien, WA · Member since 2014 · 286 posts · 98 votes
    11y

    Hey Everyone,

    Just a reminder for tomorrow nights meetup at the Ram in Lakewood. I am looking forward to seeing you all.

    Also if you haven't joined our Meetup group, Please do:)... It is the best way to stay in the loop for future Meetups all three locations.

    Here is the link

    http://www.meetup.com/PacificNWRealEstate/

    See Ya Soon!!!

    Kevin Carbon

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.