Open House for Brewerytown Flip 4/11 @5pm, all BP'ers Welcome!

Open House for Brewerytown Flip 4/11 @5pm, all BP'ers Welcome!

When:

Where:1340 N. Dover St. Philadelphia, PA 19121

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes

@David Ross and I are having a BP Open House this Saturday, 4/11, from 5pm-8pm. The address is 1340 N. Dover St. 19121 Philadelphia, PA and anyone that is interested in seeing the finished product, networking, or just being nosy :) come on by! Please RSVP by Friday afternoon so we can get a good count for food and drink. Pizza, soda and beer, nothing too extravagant, but free food and beer is tough to beat! Bring your families with you!

Here's the link documenting the build...in case you haven't seen it. All BP'ers are welcome! 

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2011 · 90 posts · 21 votes
11y

Hi Troy,

I will try to make the open house this weekend. I have a Real Estate Investment meeting on Saturday in King of Prussia. I will try to swing pass afterwards. I checked out the property on the MLS and it looks Great!!! I love the exposed brick. Good Job!!!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    It's amazing how many people we've found in the neighborhood and nearby area with advice and support. I look forward to continuing to build the network of BP'ers who are improving Philly!

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 180 posts · 66 votes
    11y

    Congratulations @Troy Sheets and @David Ross! I checked out the listing this morning! It really looks amazing. Thanks again for sharing your time and experience with us by way of your blog. I loved seeing the progress at each step and all the great photos. Speaking personally, you guys have given me some needed courage and inspiration. I would definitely suggest stopping by to any folks interested in REI in Brewerytown or Philadelphia in general.

  • Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2011 · 90 posts · 21 votes
    11y

    Hi Troy,

    I will try to make the open house this weekend. I have a Real Estate Investment meeting on Saturday in King of Prussia. I will try to swing pass afterwards. I checked out the property on the MLS and it looks Great!!! I love the exposed brick. Good Job!!!

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
    11y

    Thanks @Garrett M. and @Jamal Pitts! Hopefully you can both make it! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    @Troy Sheets & @David Ross I'd love to meet and join you guys if its not too late? Sorry, just seeing this. Thanks!

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 902 votes
    11y

    Of course not. Swing on by!

  • Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2014 · 65 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    Thanks to all who came out to the house Saturday evening. It was great meeting everyone!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.