Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

Massive RE Investor Summit!! SF Bay Area, Oct 2014

This event is brought to you by:SF Bay Summit

When:

Where:San Francisco Bay Area

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

J. MartinPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

I would like to invite everyone out to the San Francisco Bay Area for a Massive Real Estate Investor Summit in October this year! This would be a massive Friday evening through Sunday event with extensive networking opportunities, “deal” groups with investors, commercial lenders, and private money lenders, and informative and action-oriented speaking sessions to improve your real estate investing (and your life!). Details below, and more to come!

What: Massive RE Investor Summit!!!
Where: San Francisco Bay Area, California, United States
When: Fri eve through Sun, October, 2014 (exact weekend to be announced)
Why: Find funding and deals, develop meaningful relationships through face-to-face meetings, learn more about advancing and improving your existing RE performance, other target investment areas, current market updates, ideas on how/where to invest today, and meet and have fun with great people in a great place!
Cost: Yes. There will be a cost to get the space we need, amenities, snacks/food/drink, etc, It will be reasonable for a function like this in the Bay. More to come as the details are finalized.
YOU: Please post below if you’re interested in coming out for this informative and fun event! I’ll get your email address from your BP account and email you when the details are pinned down!

I am organizing this meetup, and it is not put on by or endorsed by Bigger Pockets. But I would like to invite @Joshua D. n and @Brandon Turner to come back out to the Bay and join this even larger RE investor gathering in October! And thanks to @Jaren Barnes for graciously volunteering to help me set this up also. Speakers and guests TBA.. Let me know if this sounds like something you’ll enjoy below!

6Reply
608 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 5 votes
12y

I'll be there!

See this reply in the discussion

177 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    Will do @Steve Medina ! Can you tag a few of your local folks in the Valley? I organized a small meetup in Stockton with @Erin A. , @Kevin Auyong , and @Melvin Yuen . Know anyone else out there who might want to come?

    @Kyle J. , can you make it out? And can you tag a few others from Northern California who you think may want to come?..

    @Omi C. , glad you want to come out, and for your volunteer to help out! So far @Jaren Barnes cast his undying support, @David Sanchez said he could help, and @Johnson H. has already offered some info about prior summit to get ideas rolling.. Thanks so much everyone for the outpouring of support! That's why I love my Bay Area Investors (and the rest of you)!! Tag a few people for me too!

  • Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2012 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    12y

    I'd be interested in attending. Count me in!

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    @J Martin I think you're right about it being the tip of the iceberg! There's so many people that really wanted to see another Biggerpockets Summit, so you'll probably pick up many of them for yours. We'll try to make it up there for it too.

    sorry, my @mention isn't working.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y

    pretty ambitious...what're u tryin' to do? Become the next rich dad, poor dad?!?!

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix/Lima, Arizona/OH · Member since 2012 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    12y

    Sounds like a big party :)

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @Amit M. , not planning anything too crazy.. Just a another great opportunity to get together with some MORE other wonderful investors, for LONGER, with MORE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES. I think there's a lot of demand for it, and the turnout looks like it will be great! Tell me you and the rest of the SF crew are in.. @Anna Ng, @Kathryn M. , @Account Closed , and who else am I forgetting.. ?

    @Ben Leybovich , it will be a big party on top of all that! We have one other Ohio investor who wants to come out in about the half-day this posting has been up so far.. are you interested in shopping some syndication deals to the folks out here..?

  • Real Estate Investor · Sebastian, FL · Member since 2014 · 812 posts · 432 votes
    12y

    I have a lot going on around that time that is uncertain as far as dates at this point, but please keep me informed. I will definitely be there if I can.

  • Investor · New Orleans, LA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I'd be interested in heading out to Cali for a few days, even though I've already been beat in the distance category :)

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y
    Originally posted by @J. Martin:
    @Donna Jones ,You will be the one getting the free pass if you make it, so far, from Miami Florida!

    @Kevin Young I’ll have a lot to juggle with the date, but thanks for volunteering on the speaking side, and I’ll be in touch when I have more details about the event.. And sure I'll see you before that! We can talk about it.

    @Jaren Barnes for offering to pitch in to help. Should be a great event! I’ll be in touch! Others, please tag the people you know!

    @Erik K. , I’ll definitely let you know when I have the details. I’m excited!

    @Engelo Rumora , likewise, I’ll let you know when I have the details.

    Should be a great event!! Looking forward to seeing everyone there, and will be in touch with further details!

    Thanks ;)

  • Camarillo, CA · Member since 2013 · 27 posts · 3 votes
    12y

    This looks really exciting! Please keep me in the loop!

    @

  • Specialist · Kirkland, WA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 817 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin , you are so cray-cray. I guess I'll have to be there.

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Would love to be added to the list as well...seems like it's shaping up to be an awesome event!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tacoma, WA · Member since 2014 · 38 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    Sounds good, would love more info...

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    12y

    @Mike D'Arrigo @J. Martin Mike I thought maybe you and Geraldine could help J Martin publisize this event and or JV it in some way. AS Geraldine has done many of these types of events so she knows venues and all the little things it takes to pull these off

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    12y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    @J. Martin

    Jay, that's a great idea. I can also promote it on my radio show which I've done for some Expos. @J. Martin give me a call and let's talk about how I can help.

  • Real Estate Investor · Redondo Beach, CA · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 13 votes
    12y

    Sound like an awesome event - count my husband and myself in as attendees! @J. Martin I have extensive experience in event/meeting planning, hotel negotiation, etc etc and happy to contribute if you need any help with any part of the planning. Send me an email and we can chat!

  • Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 44 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin put us on the map :)

    I am definitely in for the October event! This is going to be big. You're going to need some extra hands....let me know what you need me to do.

  • Chapel Hill, NC · Member since 2013 · 53 posts · 18 votes
    12y

    I'm also interested.

    Have you thought about creating a free mailing list at something like MailChimp so you can keep track of all the interested people?

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2011 · 25 posts · 6 votes
    12y

    defly interested

  • Barrington, IL · Member since 2010 · 204 posts · 54 votes
    12y

    I would love to attend. Please add me to the list.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 486 posts · 170 votes
    12y

    Does it start at 12AM? I have to take ye old cal train down to the southbay, so if starts earlier im in.

  • San Leandro, CA · Member since 2014 · 14 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    Also in, thanks email me details for the meetup, Great work setting this up J!

  • Chris MusicPro Member
    Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2013 · 219 posts · 66 votes
    12y

    Sounds like a Blast! Thanks J. @Denise Madrid and I will be there!

  • San Jose, CA · Member since 2013 · 66 posts · 21 votes
    12y

    @J. Martin - I'm in! Let me know if theres anything I can do to help.

  • J. MartinPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    12y

    @David Hart send me your email address, and I’ll let you know!

    @Troy Fisher , of course you have to come, and looking forward to seeing you there!

    @Erica R. , it is going to be an awesome event! Send me your email!

    @Justin Baker , likewise! I’ll let you know.

    @Jay Hinrichs , thanks so much for the introduction! I plan on going down to one of the SJREI meetups too to try to talk to Geraldine. Any introduction there, and I owe you double!

    @Mike D'Arrigo I listened to your last interview on your radio show, with the CEO of propertyradar.com. Got me thinking about all the ways I’m not searching! I will get in contact with you this week. Thanks so much for the offer on helping out, and for the radio show!

    And all of you, please tag @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner and ask them to come out to the Bay for the event if you'd like them to come! I’d love to see them out here again!

    For now, the event is sponsored by REmeetup.com (my new website), unless there are any other sponsors with pockets who would like to jump in! Check out the website! You can't miss the event!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.