MEETUP - NYC Investors & Landlords

MEETUP - NYC Investors & Landlords

When:

Where: PARIS BAGUETTE, 27-35 Jackson Ave Long Island City, New York 11101

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes

My name is Mo, I'm an investor, broker, and property manager based in NYC - I have nothing to sell you & there's absolutely no hard selling allowed at our meetups, by either the host (me) or visitors.

I quit my corporate job in 2021 to jump into real estate full time. Chances are, if you've thought about whether you should invest in NYC as a first-timer, and have glanced at the forums: you've come across my posts.

After dabbling my own feet in REI, as well as representing buyers, sellers, landlords (and everyone in between) - I've realized that there's a lot of fragmented knowledge in NYC's real estate market and I figured hosting a monthly meetup is a great way for folks to exchange notes.

Please join our monthly meetup to brainstorm, connect, and take your journey to the next step. 

0Reply
36 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mark UpdegraffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Rochester, NY · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 690 votes
    1y

    Hi Mo! 

    I'm waaaaay upstate in Rochester NY but downstate has always fascinated me.  I'm looking forward to following you here on Bigger Pockets and learning more!  I do have a friend in Manhattan who is just getting started in RE.  I'll see if he is interseted in attending.  Hopefully next time I make it to the big apple you'll be hosting one!  

    Sincerely, Mark Updegraff 

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Hey @Mark Updegraff thanks for the note and look forward to seeing him there

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Bump

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Bump

  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y

    Bump

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.