Skip to content
PRO
Pro Members Get Full Access!
Get off the sidelines and take action in real estate investing with BiggerPockets Pro. Our comprehensive suite of tools and resources minimize mistakes, support informed decisions, and propel you to success.
Advanced networking features
Market and Deal Finder tools
Property analysis calculators
Landlord Command Center
$0
TODAY
$39.00/month when billed monthly.
$32.50/month when billed annually.
7 day free trial. Cancel anytime
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Real Estate Events & Meetups
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Mike Griffin
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Greater Boston, MA
Votes |
Greater Boston's "REIA Social" - Real Estate Investor Social Hour - August

Mike Griffin
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Greater Boston, MA
Posted

1 Reply

• 08/06/24 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Public Kitchen Gastropub, in the Back Room, 397a Main Street Wakefield, MA, Massachusetts 01880
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Click Here! Reserve your Free spot now with Eventbrite Tickets!

Socialize, grab a drink, and chat real estate with other real estate investors at REIA Social! This event is in-person and held at Public Kitchen on Main Street in Wakefield, MA. Head to the Back Room when you arrive. No speaker, presentations, or sales pitches - just network and have a great time.

Limited space available. Reserve your free spot now with the Eventbrite link above!

Food and drinks available for purchase via servers. We encourage you to do so because supporting the restaurant will keep them welcoming us back again and again.

Connect with like-minded individuals, share experiences, and expand your network in the real estate industry. Whether you're a seasoned investor or just starting out, this event is the perfect opportunity to meet new people and learn from each other. Don't miss this fantastic chance to make valuable connections and have a great time! See you there!

For future event info:

Follow REIA Social on Instagram

Like REIA Social on Facebook

Connect with REIA Social organizer Mike Griffin on BiggerPockets

Loading replies...