Capital Investor Group Off & Running....Huge Success!!!

Capital Investor Group Off & Running....Huge Success!!!

Where:Unknown

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes

Hi BP Nation,

Just wanted to pass the word that as of Nov we have established a DMV BP Investor Group that meets once a month in Fairfax. The group is outstanding and our first three meetups have been a huge success with around 30-40 members in attendance each time. We have a great group and seem to be growing each day. We have a FB page and have close to 100 members on our contact list. We wanted to thank BP for linking us all up and as always we welcome more members to the group if you are in the Maryland, DC, or Virginia markets/areas. Come on out and join us next month for our next meetup. We plan to hold two sessions on Buy-and-Hold Strategies (Feb & Mar). Our meetings are designed to share information/experiences, provide a great venue for building business relationships, and of course networking opportunities. If you are interested in joining please send a message to Roger Lin, Kelly Lei, or I.

Thanks again BP!

Regards,

John Rubino

1Reply
36 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Bethesda, MD · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 9 votes
12y

I attended for the first time this past week, and just wanted to give a short testimonial that this was a really great event. The guest speaker was highly informative and I already made a number of good contacts. I'm looking forward to attending more in the near future!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Justin PiercePro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2008 · 543 posts · 121 votes
    12y

    Sounds good. I'll try to check it out. What the name of the group on Facebook?

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Hi Justin......it's Capital BP

  • Contractor · Bethesda, MD · Member since 2013 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    12y

    I attended for the first time this past week, and just wanted to give a short testimonial that this was a really great event. The guest speaker was highly informative and I already made a number of good contacts. I'm looking forward to attending more in the near future!

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    thanks Andrew. We're glad you came out and look forward to you joining us at future meet ups.

    John

  • Investor · Jessup, MD · Member since 2013 · 437 posts · 180 votes
    12y

    @John Rubino

    I will send you a pm to join. Hopefully other BPers from my area in Maryland will join. There are quite a few in the Baltimore area.

  • Clearwater, FL · Member since 2013 · 46 posts · 10 votes
    12y

    If you plan on doing any sessions about wholesaling, I'd be interested in driving up from Richmond.

    I will also check out the FB page, thanks John.

  • Investor · Fairfax, VA · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 11 votes
    12y

    @John Rubino Are these meetings still being held?  If so, I'd like to attend but can't seem to find the group "BP Capital" on facebook.

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Mike....they are.....the group is called Capital REI on FB......You can also send a message to Roger Lin to be added to our EVITE list for when we send out invites to the meetings.

    Cheers,

    John

  • Alexandria, VA · Member since 2014 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Hello @John Rubino - can you please tell me when's the next Capital BP meeting is??

  • Lender · Burke, VA · Member since 2013 · 177 posts · 28 votes
    12y

    Rashad,

    We haven't had one in June or July.  I believe the next one will either be in August or September.  Please send a note to Roger Lin to get on our EVITE list so you can be informed of upcoming meetings.

    Talks soon,

    John

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.