South Florida Real Estate Wholesaler Meet Up

South Florida Real Estate Wholesaler Meet Up

When:

Where:Duffy's Andrews Avenue Boca Raton, Florida 33431

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Boynton Beach Florida · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote

The next live meet up will be in mid October in the Boca Raton Florida area.

Join my meet up to be notified of upcoming events by clicking the link below: 

https://www.meetup.com/south-florida-real-estate-wholesalers...

0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
3y

@Mike Barone this might be up your alley. Any good deals at the moment?

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y

    @Mike Barone this might be up your alley. Any good deals at the moment?

  • Investor · Davie, FL · Member since 2019 · 92 posts · 53 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Ray Hage:

    @Mike Barone this might be up your alley. Any good deals at the moment?

    @Ray Hage I have been to a few of @Rich Vidot meetups before. He has a great showing and shares his knowledge of the off-market game. This is definitely an event I would recommend to anyone looking to get into wholesaling or investors who are looking for off-market deals to attend and build relationships. 

  • Real Estate Consultant · Cleveland · Member since 2020 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    Just last week I moved to Boynton, I look forward to networking with you all 

  • Investor · Boynton Beach Florida · Member since 2023 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    3y
  • Investor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 755 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Mike Barone:
    Quote from @Ray Hage:

    @Mike Barone this might be up your alley. Any good deals at the moment?

    @Ray Hage I have been to a few of @Rich Vidot meetups before. He has a great showing and shares his knowledge of the off-market game. This is definitely an event I would recommend to anyone looking to get into wholesaling or investors who are looking for off-market deals to attend and build relationships. 

    Thanks for the info, Mike! I'll aim to make it to this event
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.