South East Los Angeles (S.E.L.A) REI Meetup

South East Los Angeles (S.E.L.A) REI Meetup

When:

Where:http://www.progress-brewing.com, 9624 EL POCHE STREET South El Monte, California 91733

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes

Come join us at this real estate meetup on 3-4-23 at 3:30pm-5:30pm. This is a casual meetup to meet like minded individuals, network, share ideas and some brews. This meetup is especially for those in El Monte, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Downey, Whittier, Rosemead, and surrounding areas, but all are welcome to join.

This will be a recurring meetup that will occur the first Saturday of every month at Progress Brewing in South El Monte, California. So, mark it on your calendar!

2Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes
3y
Quote from @Miriam Velazquez:

Come join us at this real estate meetup on 3-4-23 at 3:30pm-5:30pm. This is a casual meetup to meet like minded individuals, network, share ideas and some brews. This meetup is especially for those in El Monte, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Downey, Whittier, Rosemead, and surrounding areas, but all are welcome to join.

This will be a recurring meetup that will occur the first Saturday of every month at Progress Brewing in South El Monte, California. So, mark it on your calendar!


 well hope that you will have another meet up soon after this one.  I am already booked for a commitment and I was looking for one close to my area. I am from OC but I will continue looking to see if there is any around this area.  

Thank you and hope to see you all there 

See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Miriam Velazquez:

    Come join us at this real estate meetup on 3-4-23 at 3:30pm-5:30pm. This is a casual meetup to meet like minded individuals, network, share ideas and some brews. This meetup is especially for those in El Monte, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Downey, Whittier, Rosemead, and surrounding areas, but all are welcome to join.

    This will be a recurring meetup that will occur the first Saturday of every month at Progress Brewing in South El Monte, California. So, mark it on your calendar!


     well hope that you will have another meet up soon after this one.  I am already booked for a commitment and I was looking for one close to my area. I am from OC but I will continue looking to see if there is any around this area.  

    Thank you and hope to see you all there 

  • Sam YinPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 583 posts · 738 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Miriam Velazquez:

    Come join us at this real estate meetup on 3-4-23 at 3:30pm-5:30pm. This is a casual meetup to meet like minded individuals, network, share ideas and some brews. This meetup is especially for those in El Monte, Montebello, Pico Rivera, Downey, Whittier, Rosemead, and surrounding areas, but all are welcome to join.

    This will be a recurring meetup that will occur the first Saturday of every month at Progress Brewing in South El Monte, California. So, mark it on your calendar!


     I am excited to attend and meet with local BP investors. See you all in March!

  • Sam YinPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 583 posts · 738 votes
    3y

    Is this Meetup still happening tomorrow?

  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    Hi yes! This meetup is still happening tomorrow. I hope to see you there! 

  • Sam YinPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 583 posts · 738 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Miriam Velazquez:

    Hi yes! This meetup is still happening tomorrow. I hope to see you there! 

    Excellent. Thank you for this opportunity.  This is my first time trying this out. Hoping connect and learn from everyone. 
  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    When you get here, we are sitting outside towards the back with signs on the tables. 

  • Sam YinPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2021 · 583 posts · 738 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Miriam Velazquez:

    When you get here, we are sitting outside towards the back with signs on the tables. 


    Thank you for putting this together and allowing me to participate. It was awesome to meet everyone. This was my first time at a REI meetup and it was swell. Hope to connect with everyone again and stay in touch.

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2019 · 141 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    IT seems I missed this one, but look forward to meeting you sometime soon!

  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    Looking forward to meeting you! 

  • Investor · Pasadena/Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    When is the next one?

  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    3y

    The next one is 4-1-23. I’ve attached the link for the new meetup listing below. 

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

  • Investor · Pasadena/Santa Barbara, CA · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Thank you!! I plan on attending this one! :)

  • Member since 2020 · 42 posts · 22 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Fe F.:

    Thank you!! I plan on attending this one! :)


     Great, see you tomorrow! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.