Real Estate Investing Meet Up - Keene, NH

Real Estate Investing Meet Up - Keene, NH

When:

Where:Modestman Brewing 100 Main St. Keene, New Hampshire 03431

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Realtor · Keene, NH · Member since 2018 · 38 posts · 14 votes

Hi, my name is Shane Moynihan, I am an agent and investor out of Keene, NH and I wanted to put on this event to meet some like minded people around the area. There is never really any meetups in Keene, so I decided to put one on. It will be the first one I have done, and planning on doing monthly but the plan is to just talk real estate and make connections! If you plan on coming please let me know just so I can keep the brewery up to date with how many people there will be. Thank you and hope to see you there! 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Boy do I wish I would e found this earlier! I’ve just joined BP this week looking to start real estate investing and would’ve loved hearing about your experiences- good bad and ugly. I’m about 1 hour away from you in Reading,VT.


    Joani

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.