Ventura Real Estate Investors Network | Meetup #2

Ventura Real Estate Investors Network | Meetup #2

When:

Where:Barrel Room, Ventura Coast Brewing Company, 76 S Oak St, Ventura, CA 93001 Ventura, California 93003

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 15 votes

Since the meetup last month was such a success we've decided to host this meetup every month (first Thursday). Come join the network of investors in Ventura as we discuss everything Real Estate!! 

Also starting the 'SPOTLIGHT' series where we have local seasoned investors share their stories, experiences and contacts. After all life is too short to learn from your mistakes so learn from others! Whether you’ve been investing for decades or are planning on buying your first property, whether you are into STRs, MTRs or LTRs, whether you prefer In State Investing or Out of State Investing, we hope you can come join us. Remember... 

                                                YOUR NETWORK IS YOUR NETWORTH

Looking forward to building a community to help us all grow together. Feel free to reach out with any queries to Kevin Aranha 323-646-2897 or [email protected] and if you want to be included in future communications.

1Reply
22 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Garrett CrosbyPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, United States · Member since 2021 · 392 posts · 162 votes
    3y

    Oh nice! Will absolutely be there. I'm good friends with Don and Janelle. Fantastic sources of information for any new investors! :) See you guys there.

  • Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    3y
  • Alex BekezaBusiness Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    I'll be there! I look forward to connecting with you all. 

    Don and Janelle are awesome :)  I love their work ethic.  It was a pleasure to hang out with them a bit at BP CON. 

    For what it's worth I just used your flyer to send out a blast on my IG as well. 

  • Contractor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    3y

    Just moved to Ventura, stoked there is a meetup and looking forward to this Thursday!

  • Member since 2022 · 26 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Thanks for hosting this Kevin! I think both Mike and I can make it!!

  • Jeff LisaPro Member
    Investor · Camarillo, CA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    3y
    My wife and I are new to Ventura County and looking forward to meeting other investors! Thanks for hosting/posting.
  • Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2021 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    3y

    Excited to see everyone today! We will be meeting in the barrel room.

  • Ventura, CA · Member since 2015 · 19 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Bummed I missed this, but I look forward to joining next time. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.