Investor Meet-up in Milford, Connecticut

Investor Meet-up in Milford, Connecticut

When:

Where:33 New Haven Ave Milford, Connecticut 06460

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Lender · Member since 2021 · 277 posts · 150 votes

We are hosting an investor meet-up in Milford, CT @ 5pm this Wednesday, October 5th! Going to be discussing opportunities in this market, student housing, house hacking and more! Whether your first investment or 10th, stop by!

2Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 69 votes
    3y

    I wish I could come!!!

    When is the next one?

  • Real Estate Agent · Milford, CT · Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    I will be there!

  • Lender · Branford, CT · Member since 2015 · 97 posts · 30 votes
    3y

    Sorry I cannot attend but would definitely like to connect. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.