Pints and Properties Huntington Beach Investor Meet-Up

Pints and Properties Huntington Beach Investor Meet-Up

When:

Where:Near the only home depot with out any day workers in front., 19171 Magnolia St #12 Huntington Beach, California 92646

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Investor · Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley · Member since 2019 · 98 posts · 73 votes

Come meet up with real estate investors both new and experienced.

Out of state investors, local flippers and everything between. 

Casual event includes networking, goal setting and more networking.

Try get there early because this place fills up.

Call or text me with any questions

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I see this is at home depot...but not really where?  I know there is Ouzo and Feta.... I think a Vietnamese restaurant... I think there is a bar in that center as well. 

    lol...nevermind...I now see #12.

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley · Member since 2019 · 98 posts · 73 votes
    4y

    It is at the new RIIP brewery tasting room

  • Investor · Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley · Member since 2019 · 98 posts · 73 votes
    4y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.