Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2019 · 112 posts · 47 votes
Good evening everyone and Happy Saturday,
Mark your calendars!!!!!! We will be having our next Monthly Meetup on Friday, March 4th, from 5:30 PM (6:00 PM start) onwards at Hops and Hounds (inside room on the 1st floor, directly to the left of the entrance). We will be discussing another educational topic, Ethical Investing, presented by realtor, property manager and investor, Cassie Villela! Please see below for her bio as well as additional information in the links.
I started my career in Real Estate as an investor. With a background in construction, I enjoyed renovating distressed homes. After discovering that I also enjoyed managing my tenants, I decided to get my license and start helping other investors. I know first hand that real estate is the best asset class, and I want to help as many people as possible own property!