Corpus Christi, Texas Monthly Real Estate Meetup

Corpus Christi, Texas Monthly Real Estate Meetup

When:

Where:Nueces Brewing Co., 401 S. Water St. Corpus Christi, Texas 78401

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 16 votes

Looking to get a jump on 2022 real estate goals? Investors, Realtors, Contractors, and all real estate like-minded individuals are welcome to come to our January 2022 meet up! We will be focusing on networking, goal setting, and more. Come on by and try some of Nueces Brewing Co.'s delicious bbq and cold brews while you make connections to further your RE goals! Hope to see you there!

Nueces Brewing Co. @ 6-8pm on Friday, January 7, 2022

2Reply
92 views

Most Popular Reply

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 16 votes
    4y
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 56 posts · 8 votes
    4y
  • New to Real Estate · TX · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    I'm working the night shift on the 7th so i wont be able to make it, but i hope everyone has a great time! I'm looking forward to the next one 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    We will be there, looking forward to meeting and learning from others.
  • Investor · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I will be there.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 56 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    That was fun guys. Glad I got to attend this week, finally. We had a blast. I am looking forward to becoming more organized and helping one another succeed 100 fold!! I see some Joint Ventures in our future!!

    Things to do:

    Get a group me together @David Ray Norris Jr.

    Join the FaceBook group: https://www.facebook.com/group...

    Can we create a google calendar or something and share the link to keep everyone updated on whats coming @Ben Ashburn

    -If you would like to be added to the group me and missed the meeting 1/7 please post your email and we can get you added.

  • Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    What a great time we had last night! Our group continues to grow and add new people each time we meet, and I'm very excited about the year ahead.

    Regular meetings will continue to be held on the first Friday of each month, 6 - 8 pm, but the location is changing! Beginning Feb 4, SSTX Financial LLC has generously offered us their conference room to provide a setting that will be much easier for us to have group conversations, presentations, continuing education, and even Zoom meetings. RSVP here: https://www.biggerpockets.com/... And BYOB!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Corpus Christi, TX · Member since 2020 · 56 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    @Ben Ashburn the RSVP hyper link keeps bringing me back to this page. Not sure if there is an issue but maybe. Do we have an address posted with a date and time on here? 

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Hi @Dane Silchenstedt, I posted on the events section.  Tagged a few people, not sure how to link up with this thread.

  • Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 16 votes
    4y

    Here is the link to the Facebook event. Let me know if it doesn’t work. It’s a private group so people may have to become members before they can view the event details. 
    https://facebook.com/events/s/...

  • Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    @Dane Silchenstedt Sorry I missed your message- I usually get a notification from Biggerpockets when someone tags me but I must have missed it.  I think @David Ray Norris Jr. has it taken care of, but if I can help in some way let me know.  He has a Pro membership so he can create invitations and events.  I don't have that ability in my account.

  • Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes
    4y

    Hello everyone, I live in the area and just found out about this site. Are you guys planning another meet up next month? 

  • Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    @Chris Sousa  Yes, we meet the first Friday of each month and recently changed locations to the office of SSTX Financial at 5151 Flynn Pkway, Ste 307.  Let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you there!

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    In case anyone is still following this thread, I want to let you know about our new meeting dates and venue.

    We meet the first Tuesday of each month, 6:30 pm at Mesquite Street Pizza & Comedy Club at 4535 S. Padre Island Drive.

    Please spread the word!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.