Any recommendations for PM in Marietta, GA? How do you select a PM company?

Any recommendations for PM in Marietta, GA? How do you select a PM company?

Investor · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2013 · 48 posts · 14 votes

Hi,

I have a SFR that I am renting out in Marietta, GA. I am looking for a property management company. Do anyone has any recommendations in Marietta, GA?

Does anyone have any suggestions on criteria to evaluate property management companies?

I currently have All County and am going through an eviction and I haven't been very happy with their responsiveness and its not been a good experience so I am looking for a new PM company.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    I am in the process of purchasing a SFR in Woodstock and will be using Paragonga Property Group. (paragonga.com) [email protected]

    Tell KK that Jim Mootrey sent you. This is a two person shop that handles about 65 rentals.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.