Handyman Recommendations in Salt Lake County Utah Area

Handyman Recommendations in Salt Lake County Utah Area

Rental Property Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 7 votes

Hey BP fam! 

Any recommendations for a local handyman in Salt Lake County Utah area? I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy handyman to maintain rentals while we are away for the summer. 

Thanks :)

0Reply
14 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Herriman, UT · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 20 votes
    4y

    @Samantha Prince. Hi Samantha, what area of Salt Lake County? Are you more by Salt Lake City? I can ask around for you if you have not found one.

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    @Samantha Prince My dad is a handyman who does great work and very trustworthy. Let me know if you're still looking for someone!

  • Investor · Sandy, UT · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 10 votes
    3y

    @Brittany Chesley is your dad still doing handyman work? I’d like to connect. I have several to-to items on my property.

    Glenn

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2017 · 22 posts · 13 votes
    3y

    @Glenn Clapp Thanks for asking! He recently moved out of state to Idaho Falls and is now building up his business out there. I can see if he has any great recommendations for the Salt Lake area though if thats of help. 

  • Don SpaffordPro Member
    Investor · Idaho Falls, ID · Member since 2016 · 912 posts · 629 votes
    3y

    @Brittany Chesley I am in Idaho Falls. I would love to have that connection. Good, reliable handymen are hard to find and keep. The ones I've used before have moved away and still have not found the right replacement yet.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.