Looking for CPA in Connecticut specializing in Real Estate

Most Popular Reply

Investor · North Stonington, CT · Member since 2014 · 393 posts · 228 votes
5y

@Brooke Lamelas 

Ted Lanzaro is an investor and he is an accountant who works with investors. I haven't worked with him, but I did go to one of his presentations and he seems pretty legit. I believe he is also part of CTREIA. I know he is active on Facebook. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · North Stonington, CT · Member since 2014 · 393 posts · 228 votes
    5y

    @Brooke Lamelas 

    Ted Lanzaro is an investor and he is an accountant who works with investors. I haven't worked with him, but I did go to one of his presentations and he seems pretty legit. I believe he is also part of CTREIA. I know he is active on Facebook. 

  • Investor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 10 votes
    4y

    @Brooke Lamelas

    Definitely recommend Ted Lanzaro. I’ll pm you his contact info.

  • Rental Property Investor · Willimantic, CT · Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Although I haven't "technically" Hired Jeff Snyder in Hebron, I will be going to him in the up coming tax season, and have emailed back and forth with him dealing with business things. He was recommended to me by someone else.

  • Real Estate Agent · Mystic, CT · Member since 2019 · 48 posts · 13 votes
    4y

    I've used Ted Lanzaro as Mat mentioned and I'd highly recommend. He also wrote a book called "The Tax Smart Landlord" which was a quick and useful read.

  • Realtor · Norwalk, CT · Member since 2016 · 203 posts · 69 votes
    4y

    @Brooke Lamelas,

    I have used @Ted Lanzaro and he's great. You might want to reach out soon, because he gets super busy...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.