It's very lonely being an entreprenur working from home everyday

It's very lonely being an entreprenur working from home everyday

Investor · O'Fallon, IL 62269 · Member since 2021 · 134 posts · 44 votes

How do you guys deal with falling into a depression with being an entrepreneur or business person? I have no life really besides saving money and studying and going out and taking action every day. There's not much fun or others I can talk to while doing real estate. I have no friends or anyone I know my age that is actually taking action and owns real estate too, id love to build connections with like-minded people; I just don't know where to find them

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon RushPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Portland, CT · Member since 2019 · 761 posts · 849 votes
    5y

    Jayden,

    Very interesting topic of discussion. You are not alone my friend. I myself struggle talking to 95% of people I come across as they just want to talk about topics that do not align with my goals. As you begin to step into greatness, your circle will get smaller and smaller. 

    One recommendation would be to join a mastermind group. This is a group of successful and progressing like minded people. They will motivate you, they will push you and they will apply pressure and force you to become a better. They will have struggles you can relate to. Another recommendation would be to attend local meetups, even if you have to drive a bit, its worth it. Also, you can start a meetup yourself. You would be surprised how many investors come out of the woodwork after posting a meetup. 

    Lastly, do not say you have no life. What you are doing is your life. You need to crave the end result so much everything in between (what you are going through now), does not phase you. I recommend you read the book Relentless by Tim Grover.

    Feel free to reach out to me directly if you need more advice. While I am not the most experienced investor, I have learned a lot in a very short period of time. 

    Good luck my friend and keep pushing. This is only a phase in the process.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    5y

    add a real estate license to your game and go get into that community  tons of agents lenders inspectors  title and escrow etc.

    plus it will help you increase your earnings doing what your already doing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.